2

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

               “What are you say?, all my credit card can’t use?” Taeyeon shouted to the seller, but She just nodded without said anything. Taeyeon throw all her credit card and her purse. The seller just looked at her in worried look, actually she can’t mad or evict her from her boutique, because she knows Taeyeon is a granddaughter of Kim Emerald, The Richest Man in Korea.

                “So Agashi, what are you will do with this dress?” The seller asked again to Taeyeon. Taeyeon opened her bag and spend cash to seller. As she out from the boutique and drive her car to meet her grandfather, when she opened the door Tiffani and Seohyun already in their grandfather's office.

                “Grandpa, are you wanna kill us how can you block all our credit cards” Tiffani said in disbelieved, Taeyeon looked at her sisters. Their grandfather just looked at them without expression and said.

       “Did not I just said to you all existing facilities to you, you can not use them before you marry a man whom I have chose”

        “Grandpa common how we can married with them, we even don’t know about them. We gonna crazy” Taeyeon shouted, Tiffani and Seohyun nodded. Their grandfather just quiet as looked at his granddaughter’s.

        “I will give all of you chance to pick in 5 second to pick you wanna life like this without money and facilities or married with that I will give back all your facilities and if don’t choose both of that it means I will give all your parts belongings you to each people who deserve it” Their grandfather said without tone and he start to calculate the time for them to start thinking and making their choices.

        “One…Two…Three…Fo..”

        “I will marry”

        “Me too” before their grand father finished his counts Tiffani and Seohyun already decide their choice, Mr Kim looked at Taeyeon waiting for her choice. Tiffani and Seohyun also looked at he wait for her choice.

       “Ok, I also pick to married” Taeyeon bit yelled.

       “Ok, because all of you pick to married before you meet with them, mr Sohyun explain briefly about the people that I have picked out for you, now you can see the mr Sohyun” Their grandfather finished his word, with that Taeyeon, Tiffani and Seohyun leave the room and meet with mr Sohyun.

      “Good afternoon agashi, I think you just decide to marry so I will explain briefly about them, but first I will give this envelope to you, you can read it and see if anyone wants to ask you please ask her to me and to the warning will only accept questions about what and how, I will not answer questions about why " after that he share the envelope, Taeyeon, Tiffani and Seohyun looked each other and opened their envelope.

Seohyun envelope :

Name : Jung Yonghwa

Nick name : Yonghwa

Age :  24

Job : Artist

Tiffany envelope :

Name : Yoon Doojun

Nick Name : Doojun

Age : 25

Job : Teacher

Taeyeon envelope :

Name : Han Jaejoong

Nick name : Jaejoong

Age : 25

Job : CEO

                       "Wah i think i have the good one" Tiffani sain in happy tone. Taeyeon and Seohyun looked at Tiffani for a while but back again to their pappers and photo.

                       "He is handsome, CEO and cute, i think none girls reject him so why he wants paired with me?, oh that's maybe he wants the treasure, your wish i wouldnt ever let you touch my treasure even it little" taught Taeyeon like as she talk to the photo.

      “So, are you having question?” Mr Sohyun looked at them and smiled he looked his boss lady in confuse looks.  All of them just looked at each other hesitation to ask to him because their question about why but.

      “What us would married in same time?” Taeyeon looked at Mr Sohyun in full question.

                “Of course no, Mr Kim just plan one of you who the older one must married first and one year latter again the second older would follow and so on until the lady Seohyun got married” After said that Mr Sohyun looked at all his lady.

                “So that means I would marry first?” Taeyeon ask in loud voice. But Mr Sohyun just silent which means without any answers because it has definitely Taeyeon is the oldest among them.

                “Assa… So that means we will free for one year” Tiffany getting excited after know she still has her freedom even it’s just one years.

                “No way, this can’t be like this” Taeyeon slightly revolted by this decision, she seems bit angry.

                “I think our grandpa never decisions that only felt one of us, so actually what our fate?” Seohyun asked again and this time Mr Sohyun smiled as answer Seohyun question.

                “Of course both of you also when you get provisions before heading for your wedding should you use to make money for yourself because before you were married all the facilities and money to your right you can not use”

                “Mwo” Tiffani and Seohyun shouted in unision.               

                “I think  I born in right time” Taeyeon clapped her hands in proud and leave the room, she just feel she was the lucky from her sisters

 

---0o0----

 

Sorry for so long to update my story, how I chose to pair them do you like it?