7

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

Taeyeon looked at her watch, she sigh again. Her room employees have started to quiet some of them already back a few of them stay because they have overtime today. Taeyeon glance to all workers who was still in work in that room as she quietly go towards Jaejoong room.

“When are we going home I began to starve” Taeyeon entered the room without permission.  Jaejoong looked at her and sigh.

“I must finished this all, can you wait me?” Jaejoong showed all document in his hand.

“Even I say I don’t want wait you I must wait you because I don’t have car even I don’t know how to back” Taeyeon mumbled and sat in couch.

“But I’m starving” Taeyeon hit her stomach lightly. Jaejoong took his phone and ordered some food to them.

“Can you order 2 portions for me?” Taeyeon whispered to him, he looked at Taeyeon for a moment and ordered like she want. Taeyeon play and hear music with her phone while waiting for their food.

Tok…tok…to… someone entered to the room and walked toward Jaejoong.

“Excuse me sir this is your food” the girl put the food in Jaejoong table but suddenly she stopped when she looked Taeyeon lay in other couch, Jaejoong looked at her gaze.

“Mmm excuse me sir” that girl rush to go from that office.

"You are in trouble" Jaejoong said but Taeyeon can't hear him because her earphone.

Jaejoong  pulled earphone from Taeyeon ear and showed the food to her. Taeyeon eat without noticed Jaejoong watched her eating. She really can finished all her food. Until she realized Jaejoong looked at her.

“What are you looking? What is something wrong with me?” Taeyeon freaked out.

“No, I just wondered you can eat that much” Jaejoong said honestly and let go his food again.

“What is that really strange?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“No, but the shorties like you, I can't imagine that” Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon again.

“Mwoh???, SHORTIES???, yah you know my height is 160” Taeyeon cross her hand in her chest.

“Even below my type” Jaejoong said quietly but still Taeyeon can hear him.

“Mwoh, you ouch” Taeyeon grabbed her back neck.

“I’m even don’t want be your type” Taeyeon said in sarcastic tone.

“I’m ok with that” said Jaejoong as he finished his food.

“I’m sure you will fallen to me” Taeyeon said in confidently. Jaejoong seems think something for a while.

“Fallen for you let me think of that next time, but…” Jaejoong turned arround fo looked at Taeyeon.

“From tomorrow you must cooking for us” Jaejoong walked again to his couch.

“Cooking, are you kidding right, I’m even don’t know where is sugar and where is salt” Taeyeon protested and looked at Jaejoong. He don’t said anything he just stared at his computer.

“I wanna kick you for sure” Taeyeon glared at him.

“Just kick if you can” Jaejoong answered with calm tone. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“AAAA, headache” Taeyeon shouted in depression as she back lay to couch.