29

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

One Year Later

Taeyeon back to Korea now she can smile again with happily even the memories back again but she already decide to just accept that just part from her life, and now she back until she strong enough for that, now she has a good relationship with her grandfather, Tiffany and Sunny. She did not forget to always contact them. Unlike to Jaejoong, Taeyeon did not even have the courage to send him a message.

Maybe that's why her legs to bring her here as soon as she returned to Korea. Now she already stood in front of her house and Jaejoong or may be just Jaejoong house, after she decide to give the letter may be this is not her house anymore. She sighed again, it’s seems hard for her to entered to house. When she decide to leave the house a car came and now the car was right behind her.

Taeyeon did not even dare to see who is, she just walked away laterally regardless of who’s the owner of the car and the car owner regardless of who she is.

Even she not see who is the owner of that car before, she know who is that.

“What is this really end for us?” Taeyeon said to her self, her tears already wanna fall again but she bite her lips and she need for a moment to strengthen her and convinced her to enter the house. With fear she rang the doorbell of the house. For a few minutes the door was still closed. It made her believe that really ends for them. She was about to leave the house as she heard the door open. Taeyeon only be silent, none of the words she had prepared to come out of .

“Don’t you think it’s too long?” finally Jaejoong talked to Taeyeon who still silent. Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong eyes as Jaejoong walked towards Taeyeon and hugged her tightly and kissed her crown. And now Taeyeon can’t hold her tears but this time it was happy tears. Jaejoong wiped her tears and smiled at her.

“Are you think, I signed the Agreement of that divorce?” Jaejoong to make her stopped her cry. Taeyeon just silent she really happy Jaejoong really waited her.  As she hugged Jaejoong neck and smiled at him.

Flashback

That’s the day when Taeyeon go to Canada and Seohyun the one who know about this. After Taeyeon arrived Canada Seohyun turn over the letter to Jaejoong.

Hi Jaejoong :), Woah you still handsome like always :P

 Yah don’t be serious.

Jae I just wanna sorry may be you just think I just wanna ran away from this.

But believe me I’m not I just want all about us clear, I know even until now you don’t know what you loved me.

But please WAIT FOR ME but if you find out you are not loved me you can leave me. I’m already prepared the letter of our divorce and I already signed it :).

That’s all I can say don’t worry I can accept all your choice.

Life happily, bye bye

Taeyeon.

 

Jaejoong just stared at the at the letter as he took his pen and smiled to letter as he write something in Taeyeon letter

YES I WILL, because you are my LIFE, my LOVE be with you, this is our FATE and I was your MATE :)

END FLASH BACK

Jaejoong stared at Taeyeon, he really miss her so much as they share a long kiss.

---

AAAAA… finally I finished the ff, how is that? Hope you comment… and I’m really thank you for you all my reader and subscribers because of you all I can finished the FF :).

MMMM….  And Happy New Year all.