Chapter 9

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Kris’ POV*

It’s 3 am and I’m lying on my bed, still awake. Flashbacks of things that happened earlier kept appearing in my head.

Soomin with Luhan disturbed me the most.Why was she with him instead of me? We’re supposed to be getting married.

Another flashback of her telling me that she wasn’t a fan girl appeared in my head. She didn’t even know who I was…

I felt the chilly breeze around me. I heard Soomin toss and turn and shiver. I don’t know why but I just can’t be rude to her anymore.

I got out of my bed and walked to the couch. Soomin looked so innocent. I carried her back to my bed and placed her down next to where I would be sleeping.

Just as I was falling asleep, I felt myself hit the floor. I looked up. A little someone felt the need to take up all the room on that HUGE bed, kicking everything, including me off the bed. I moved her back to one side and tried to sleep.

Just as I was falling asleep again, I felt a huge whack on my face.

“Aish!”

That’s it. I got out of the bed and stomped over to the couch. It wasn’t comfortable but its better than getting kicked off the bed and getting whacked in the face.

 

*Soomin’s POV*

I felt so comfortable. I had the best sleep since I move into this house. It felt as if the couch had magically expanded overnight. It was so spacious but I love edges. I always sleep on the edge. I slowly opened my eyes to see a pair of dark brown eyes staring into mine.

“Ahhhh!” I yelled as I fell off because of the lovely greeting I got by the eyes.

Kris was just standing there looking down at me laughing.

“Yah, stop laughing. Aren’t you going to help me up?” I waited for him to offer his hand.

“Nope.” He replied.

“How rude.” I muttered as I got up, BY MYSELF.

“Why was I on the bed..?” I narrowed my eyes.

“Because I took the couch.” He rrolled his eyes. “Don’t jump to conclusions.”

I walked to the bathroom.

“Oh yeah, SNSD wants to have lunch with us.”

“Can’t, I promised Lulu oppa that I would hang out with him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter