Chapter 13

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Narrator’s POV*

The lights went out and a spotlight focused on the couple that was dancing on the dance floor. Everyone thought they were good together but little did they know that all these two did was bicker.

“Yah!” Soomin whispered to Kris while they were dancing and keeping everyone smiling.

“Wae?” He asked.

“The kiss. You have a girlfriend and you did that. WHY?” Soomin demanded an answer

Kris shrugged, “For the image? Plus, your ad would kill me.”

“Gee thanks, now I have to explain everything to your girlfriend.”

Everyone watched the two and let out ‘awws’. Soomin grew uncomfortable at the fact that she was so close to Kris. She didn’t like him in the romantic way but her heart found it hard not to skip a beat when he was this close to her. Her cheeks flushed red and she grew hotter. She tried to fan herself without anyone noticing.

“Things getting hot cuz im here.” Kris smirked.

Soomin hit is shoulder.

“No, shut up.” Soomin was dying of embarrassment inside.

The music stopped and Soomin let out a sigh of relief. Soomin sat down at the table that SNSD were sitting at and Kris went to talk to s.

“Wah, chukahae (congratulations)!” SNSD all beamed.

“Thanks.” Soomin replied, monotonously.

“Yah, be happy!” Tiffany lightly hit Soomin’s arm.

“How can I be happy when I’m married to that arrogant and irritating jerk?” Soomin said while eyeing Kris and the rest o EXO.

“Yah, don’t worry. Kris may be like that but really, he nice and caring.” Jessica smiled reassuringly.

Sooyoung nodded, “Maybe things will work out in the end.”

Soomin shook her head.

“Did you guys forget Hyorin?”

SNSD all stood up.

“Speak of the devil.” Hyoyeon said loudly.

“Good evening Hyorin. To what do we owe this pleasure to?” Seohyun asked innocently.

Hyorin pulled out a chair near Soomin and took a seat. SNSD all sat down as well.

“You,” Hyorin turned Soomin around. “What are you doing kissing my boyfriend?”

“Unnie… I-It-He… It meant nothing!” Soomin stuttered.

“It better be nothing.” Hyorin got up.

“Oh and you lot,” She said pointing to SNSD. “I’m gonna whip your on Musicbank next week. I heard your company’s debuting a new group next week. Probably has no talent just like you.”

Hyorin walked off.

Sooyoung almost chucked a glass of champagne at her but was stopped by Yuri.

“How can that- She doesn’t know- Sooman shall hear- OH FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST. SHE JUST INSULTED SM ENTERTAINMENT AND HER BOYFRIEND IS UNDER THAT COMPANY. STUPID DUCK.”

Yuri tried to control Sooyoung’s screams.

“New group? Sooman didn’t tell us anything…” Taeyeon titled her head while thinking.

“He didn’t? I’m going to be in that group…” Soomin sighed again.

“OH MY GOD. NO WONDER THE WEDDING WAS HELD EARLIER.”Yoona said a bit too loud. The guests turned around and looked at the 10 girls before doing their own th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter