Chapter 24

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Kris’ POV*

Well… If the goal of this show was to get my feelings are confused, they’re certainly doing a great job.

So the photographers asked Soomin and I for a family photo… with some of the most awkward poses. After the shoot, we stayed a bit longer at the beach and the returned home. By that time, we were done filming for the day.

 

“Kris, Youngjae just finished showering. Can you help him into his pajamas?” Soomin called from th bathroom.

“Alright, hold on.” I walked into Youngjae’s room and got his car patterned pajamas and helped him change.

“Time for you to sleep, Youngjae.” Soomin walked in and smiled.

She too was already in her pajamas. I carried Youngjae and placed him down on his bed.

“Appa, Umma, can you read a story for me?” Youngjae asked with puppy eyes.

“Hmmmm…. What would you like to listen to?” Soomin sat down on the bed.

Youngjae thought before answering, “Finding Nemo!”

He grinned and bounced on the bed.

I chuckled and grabbed the book for Soomin and gave it to her.

My phone beeped just as Soomin started reading to Youngjae.

I looked at the message. It was from Hyorin.

I think I’ve been spending a lot of time with Soomin because occasionally, I would forget about Hyorin.

I sighed as I read the message.

From: Baby Hyo

Kris, don’t you dare sleep on the same bed as her.

 

Am I crazy? Of course I won’t. I ignored the message.

From: Baby Hyo

If I see any touchy moments when it airs, I am so going to kill her.

 

From: Baby Hyo

Kris, why aren’t you replying?

 

From: Baby Hyo

I’ll come over tomorrow.

 

I turned my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter