Chapter 10

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Narrator’s POV*

It was 4am and Soomin was wide awake.

“I’m getting married in 2 days… and then debuting in a girl group.” She sighed. “What has happened to my life?”

She tossed and turned, unable to get any sleep. Giving up, she got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

“Why must it be that jerk that I have to marry? Of all people in the world, he has to arrange my marriage with THAT jerk.”

Soomin stomped down the stairs loudly, not caring if she woke Kris up.

Soomin got a glass of water to drink and headed to the living room. She turned the tv on and sat down on the couch.

“Aish…. I’m so bored. This house is so quiet all day.” In an instant, Soomin smirked and turned the TV off.

“Time to get back at the jerk, even if it’s 4am.”

She found an album that read ‘PSY Gangnam Style’ and placed it into the CD player before cranking the volume up to full blast.

 

“OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!”

Kris fell off his bed. It was 4:20am and Gangnam Style was playing so loudly.

“What the heck!” Kris was annoyed. He loved his sleep a lot.

He ran down the stairs and saw you dancing to the song.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” He yelled.

Soomin continued dancing and looked at him, “Oh sorry, is it not loud enough? I can always turn it--”

Kris didn’t wait for you to finish and turned the music off. “DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS?!”

“4:20am.” Soomin innocently answered.

“Why have you got the music at full blast then?!”

Soomin shrugged, “I don’t know, because it was too quiet and because I got bored.” She battered her eyelashes.

“Too quiet? Oh I wonder why…. MAYBE BECAUSE IT’S THE CRACK OF DAWN.” He sat down on the couch.

“Aish, you drive me crazy.” He said.

Soomin sat down next to him. “I could say the same about you.”

“At least I don’t play my music so loudly in the middle of the night that people can’t sleep.” He snapped.

“Well I can’t sleep, what else was I to do, go play tea party with barbie dolls?” Soomin shot back.

“It.is.better.than.playing.music.this.loud.” Kris said through gritted teeth.

“For an idol, you are such a jerk.” She mumbled.

“I heard that. I am not.”

“You are too.”

“Are not.”

“Are too.”

“Are not.”

Kris and Soomin continued to argue with each other and before they knew it, it was already 7am. Tired from arguing and from the lack of sleep, they fell asleep on the couch. Soomin’s head rested on Kris’ shoulder and his head rested against hers.

 

A white convertible was seen pulling up in the drive way of the couples driveway. A female figure stepped out of the car and walked to the front door. She rang it but got no answer.

“Aish, he should be up already. Where is he?”

She walked around the house trying to find a way to get in. Around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter