Chapter 28

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>Kris’ POV<<<

It seemed that these days, Luhan loved to spend more time with my wife. Yes, MY wife. Not his wife, MY wife. I grew irritated at the EXO members for always showing me what Luhan was up to.

Soomin, Youngjae and I had filmed WGAB for about 3 weeks already. We had various family-like events. The filming was pretty easy and acting like a couple with Soomin was something I was getting used to. Today, we were filmin ghte final episode for WGAB. As it was the final episode, the PD of the show told us we would be going on a family vacation to Jeju Island. The filiming for the final episode would be stretched over a week. I liked the idea of Luhan and Soomin getting away from each other as well as me getting away from Hyorin’s naggy behaviour.

When I first started to date Hyorin, I had no idea how naggy she was. From a sweet and caring girlfriend, she changed into this naggy, clingy girlfriend that I really dislike.

“Kris, we’re leaving for the airport in an hour.” Soomin called from Youngjae’s room.

“Okay. Have you finished packing everything?” I asked her as I zipped up my duffel bag.

“I’m just finishing packing Youngjae’s clothes now.”

My phone buzzed as I walked out to the living room. It was another text from Hyorin. I sighed frustrated. I really hate clingy girls. Every girl seems to have disappointed me after HER. I dialled Hyorin’s number and waited for her to answer. It rang twice and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter