Chapter 8

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Narrator’s POV*

Soomin blinked. SNSD and EXO were shocked, really shocked.

Soomin stood there watching her fiancé and his girlfriend kissing.

“Soomin-ah, kwaenchanayo?” Sooyoung asked, worried.

Soomin just nodded but inside, she knew she was jealous. The reason why she was jealous, she din’t know.

Sooyoung got some fruit out of the picnic basket and threw it at Kris and Hyorin.

“YAH! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO EAT HERE!” She yelled.

Hyorin glared at Sooyoung.

“Yet you’re throwing the food at us.”

“This isn’t the place or time to kiss you know.” Taeyeon stated. “Kris and Soomin are getting married in a matter of weeks and you’re here kissing her fiancé.”

Hyorin rolled her eyes.

“Aish these pe-” Before she could finish her sentence, Sooyoung chucked a piece of fruit in .

“I don’t normally share my food but hush up, my ears hurt.”

 

*Hyorin’s POV*

I don’t like the way Kris looks at Soomin. I don’t like it at all. What if he ends up liking her?

I sighed.

That will never happen. That Lee Soomin may have the money and fortune but she doesn’t have my looks.

“Kris,” I called in my naggy voice. “can you take me home now? Pleaseeeeee.”

He wrapped his arms around me. “I’m sorry but I have to stay with Soomin.”

Aish that girl again. Why is Kris even marrying her in the first place? She’s probably another desperate fan girl of his.

“Fine, I understand.” I nodded and I slowly walked away from the bunch of SM a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter