Chapter 14

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Narrator’s POV*

The teasers were out. SM had released a photo of the members together, however, only showing the legs. Fans were eager to find out about this group.

 

Soomin practiced dancing all day and night for 6 days straight. She worked hard with the heklp of Luhan. The night before her debut, she stood in the kitchen, leaning against the sink with a lass of water. She stood there thinking about everything.

Unable to sleep, Kris came downstairs and saw Soomin in the kitchen staring intently at… nothing. He walked up to her and clicked his fingers in her face, snapping her out of her gaze.

She looked around and saw his face, “What..? Oh hi.”

She turned around and emptied the glass of water,

“Why are you still awake?”  He asked. “It’s already half past 1 and your debut stage is in the morning. You should be resting.”

Soomin sighed and shook her head, “I can’t fall asleep. What if the fans don’t like me? What if they hate me for being in the group? What if-”

Kris shushed her by placing his finger on her lips. “Shh….. don’t say that. I’m sure they’ll love you.”

“But what if your fans hate me? What if I let the group down?” Soomin’s voice trembled.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be fine and good luck for tomorrow. I’m sure they’ll love you.” He pulled her in for a short hug making her heart race. After a few seconds he pushed him away.

“Uh.. Thanks Kris.” Soomin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter