Chapter 23

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Kris’ POV*

I don’t know why I got mad. She kind of did have a point. It was late at night already. I sat at a bench in the park, deep in thought.

She was right about Hyorin. Looking after Youngjae is the most important thing right now. What I couldn’t stop thinking about was her actually judging me this whole time.

These past few weeks, I thought we got to know each other more? I know I haven’t been the nicest person to her but still. My own wife was judging me.

I walked back to the house and it was 9pm. I found Youngjae and Soomin sleeping in the room. So she found him, huh? I pulled some blankets out from the wardrobe and made myself comfortable on the couch.

 

>>>NEXT DAY, WGAB FILMING DAY 2<<<

The whole WGAB crew was back and we had to start filming.

Today, we need to go on a family outing. We decided on a little picnic by the sea side.

Now it was time to act. Forget about everything that happened last night and acting time.

Soomin prepared the food while I dressed Youngjae. Once we were ready, time to go to the beach. If it weren’t for Youngjae, the whole ride would’ve been silent.

“Umma, did you make very yummy food?” Youngjae asked Soomin.

She smiled at him, “Of course, dear.”

I looked out the window and hoped that we would get to the beach very soon.

 

*Soomin’s POV*

After a 20 minute car rid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter