Chapter 20

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Narrator’s POV*

The sun hadn’t even risen yet and Soomin’s phone was already ringing.

“Hello?” She picked up the phone, still half asleep.

“Good morning, Soomin. Are you already dressed?” The man on the other end of the line asked.

“… APPA, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!” Soomin half yelled into the phone.

“Yes I do and that is why I expect you and Kris to be at the SM Building in an hour. If you come late, I’ll send you on your honeymoon.”

“Alright, alright. We’ll be there.”

The line went dead and instead of getting up, Soomin went back to sleep.

 

>>>AT THE SM BUILDING<<<

Soomin and Kris hurried through the building to get up to Lee Sooman’s office. When they reached the office, Kris knocked on the door.

A faint ‘come in’ was heard and the two walked in.

“You’re late.” Lee Sooman pointed out and stared his daughter down.

“Mianhe, appa. We didn’t mean to be late. You requested us to be here way too early.” Soomin said half sarcastically.

Lee Sooman shrugged.

“It’s okay, you’re both here now. I wanted to talk to you about We Got Married.”

Soomin and Kris both mentally facepalmed. They had forgotten about that.

“Seriously dad, I don’t think we’d have time for it. I mean ACE has promo-” Soomin began to say before her dad cut her off.

“That’s taken care of. The 11 members will be on pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter