Chapter 22

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Your POV*

You have got to be kidding me. I left Kris and Youngjae alone for half an hour and Kris had already lost Youngjae.

“Youngjae-ah, where are you?” I called out as I frantically searched each room.

“Youngjae!” I heard Kris call out.

I made my way back to the living room where Kris was.

Where would a kid be hiding? A kid his age.

Somewhere with toys, somewhere with food, somewhere he can play and laugh in. Or somewhere to sleep.

“Kris, did you check EVERY INCH of this property?” I asked Kris.

“I checked the house… not the backyard.” He rushed to the door and looked around the backyard.

Looking at him, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this worried.

“He’s not in the yard.” Kris informed.

“I leave you alone with him for half an hour. Just half an hour, Kris. In that time, you lost him.” I ran my fingers through my hair, frustrated.

“What do we do if we can’t find him?” I asked, not expecting an answer.

He didn’t reply, as expected and just stayed silent. His phone beeped and he pulled it out of his pocket.

“Who is it, is it Hyorin?” That girl was starting to bother me.

He nodded.

“Were you texting her before you started playing hide and seek?”

Once again, he nodded.

“Can you for once pay attention to something other than Hyorin?” I tried not to sound harsh but I there’s just so much you can take.

“She may be your girlfriend but I’m your wife. We may not have married for the right reasons but there are other things we need to do. Right now, it’s looking after Youngjae. Can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter