Chapter 15

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Narrator’s POV*

The party back at the Soomin and Kris’ house was full of food and people. There at the party were ACE, EXO, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), SHINee, DBSK, BoA and to Soomin’s dismay; Hyorin.

Unlike every other normal party, the SM Artists were having a blast playing Mario Kart on the Wii, playing twister, cards and monopoly.

“This is their idea of a party?” Soomin asked Kris as they both stood at the door of the living room watching them all sulk like kids when they lost.

Kris nodded slowly. “Apparently…”

Soomin and Kris watched the SM Artists beat Hyorin and laugh at her.

“Aish, you people are so immature.” Hyorin made a disgusted face.

“Whatever, your loss.” Sooyoung stuck out her tongue and took the controller from Hyorin. She handed it over to Siwon.

“Oppa here. Play with me, Sica and Hae oppa.” She grinned as Hyorin stood up and walked to Kris.

“Yeobo…” Can we go somewhere else?” She asked.

Shaking his head, Kris replied with a no.

“We can’t. This is my house, remember?”

Tiffany who was playing cards smirked as she listened to the conversation. Kris had just turned Hyorin down.

“But she,” Hyorin pointed to Soomin and glared at her. “Lives here too! She can host the

“Yah, Kim Hyorin. Shut up and come here. It’s your turn to play with us.” Krystal came and dragged Hyorin all the way to the twister game.

Soomin let out a little laugh. Kris looked at her and then looked away.

 

*Your POV*

I lazily walked into the kitchen to get Kris a cup of coke. That idiot could’ve gotten it himself, BUT NO. I have to get it.

I hastily poured some coke into the plastic cup. I was in a hurry to leave the kitchen when my head hit someone’s chest and the coke in the cup spilled over his plain white button down shirt.

I looked up to see it was Luhan.

“Omo, oppa! Mianheyo!” I apologised and bowed a million times.

Luhan chuckled. “Kwaenchanayo, Soominnie. Don’t bow; you’ll break your back.”

He flashed me a smile that makes your legs wobble.

“N-neh… Come with me, I’ll get you one of Kris’ shirts to wear.” We both walked out of the kitchen and up into my room. As the door opened, my eyes immediately got tainted.

Seeing Kris and Hyorin locking lips on the couch, my eyes watered a bit. Luhan followed me into the room awkwardly, looking around the room. I took a shirt out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter