Chapter 26

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>>>Soomin’s POV<<<

It took me about 30 seconds to realise what Kris had done. Did Kris and Hyorin actually fight? I followed him, hoping to get n answer from him.

“Kris, did you and Hyorin fight or something?”  I asked as he sat down on the couch.

“…No.” He replied monotonously. I took a seat next to him.

“Are you sure? You’re avoiding her and~” I was cut off before I could finish my sentence.

“Just drop it will you?” Kris half yelled, scaring me. I felt kind of hurt that he raised his voice at me. I If it happened this time a few weeks ago, I wouldn’t have cared but things are different now and I don’t even know why.

I heard Youngjae stir in his sleep and wake up.

“Oh.. Youngjae’s awake.” I said monotonously.

Kris looked at me and sighed.

“Look Soomin, I~” I wouldn’t let him finish. Instead, I walked in the direction of Youngjae’s room.

Before I reached youngjae’s room, I felt someone grabbing my wrist to turn me around. That person was obviously Kris Wu. He looked straight into my eyes. Those deep brown eyes looked as if they were trying to read me. He sighed once more.

“I’m sorry Soomin. I know you were just trying to be polite and kind by asking me what happened and I almost yelled back at you in return. I’m really sorry for that….”

Unexpectedly, he hugged me. The hug lasted for about a minute and during that minute, my heart went crazy.

“It’s okay, Kris. Honestly, there’s no need to be sorry.”

He pulled away from the hug, probably realising what he had just done.

“… Sorry~” He walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

 

>>>Luhan’s POV<<<

Lay, Suho, Sehun and I sat in the living room of our dorm flicking through the tv channels. The rest of the members grew a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter