Chapter 17

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 *Narrator’s POV*

Soomin and Kris ran around the house trying to look for Kris’ missing passport.

“Yah, how could you lose your passport all of a sudden?! You have to be at the airport in half an hour!” Soomin yelled at Kris from upstairs, her voice giving away how exhausted she was.

“I don’t know. It was on the coffee table this morning…” Kris sat down on the couch in the living room.

“Have you checked your bag?” She walked into the living room with Kris’ backpack.

“… No.” He answered.

Soomin opened the bag. Her face turned red from anger.

“Yah!” She threw the bag at him. ‘Your passport was in this bag all along and you made me run around the whole house trying to find it!?”

Kris smiled sheepishly.

“I forgot to check my bag? Don’t be mad, wifey. You won’t look beautiful if you’re face is like that.”

Kris pulled his most innocent face ever and got up to hug his wife.

“Your innocent face may work on your fan girls but that sure won’t work on me.” Soomin glared with her arms folded.

“Sorry for making you run around the house. I’ll leave for the airport now!” Kris snatched the passport from Soomin’s hands and shoved it into his bag.

“Bye!” He quickly ran out of the house and bolted into the car. The maids had already loaded his luggage into the car so he drove off immediately.

 

*Soomin’s POV*

Kris is gone and now the house is idiot free. I grinned and ran upstairs to the bed room and started jumping on the bed, clearly forgetting my age.

After a few minutes of continuously jumping up and down, I lay flat on the bed and looked up at the plain white ceiling.

Although I was happy that Kris was gone, I felt a bit lonely. I had gotten used to him being around me in the short time that we had spent together. I hope that he would come back soon.

“Yah, pabo Kris. Even when you’re gone, I’m thinking about you. What the heck.” I messed up my hair and sighed.

“Am I developing a crush? Psh, no way. This is Kris we’re talking about…”

“Why is he so incredibly good looking for?”

“I hate him, I hate him! He’s so arrogant and ugly!”

“…. No he’s handsome. AAHHHHHHHHH, WHAT THE HECK.”

I continued talking to myself and the voices inside my head decided to make themselves more audible.

I sat up on the bed. What am I going to do for 3 days? I’m going to bored… No Kris to argue with, no Kris to keep me company.

“Oh my god, Lee Soomin. why are you obsessing over that idiot?” I questioned myself to find that I couldn’t answer that.

I quickly showered and changed into my training clothes. To forget my thoughts, I need to dance. It’s probably a great idea since I have to practice dancing with my unnies, anyway.

 

>>>AT THE SM PRACTICE ROOMS<<<

After 3 hours of non-stop dance practice with ACE, our manager and choreographer let us take a break.

“So Soominnie, are you going to watch your husband at the KCON?” Jenny asked me as we all sat down in the centre of the room.

“Why would I want to watch that jerk?” I rolled my eyes.

“Mwoya, did you guys have a lovers’ quarrel or something?” Hyemi lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter