Chapter 5

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Narrator’s POV*

The 11 members of EXO all sat in the living room not knowing what to do.

“Wow, we have absolutely nothing to do today…” Xiu Min leaned back on the couch and sighed.

“I have no one to buy me Gucci now. Kris has Soomin noona to spend his money on now.” Tao made a crying face.

“I swear Tao, you’re more immature that the maknae…” Luhan stated.

Tao stuck out his tongue.

“I know, let’s all go to their house and block them!” Sehun suggested.

Suho slapped his arm. “If it was you, would you want to be ed?!”

“Well… It’s not me and it would be quite funny…”

Suho face palmed and turned to the other members.  “I thought Kris hyung was dating Hyorin?”

D.O shook his head and laughed. “Players will be players.”

The 11 members all sat in their spots not knowing what to do.

“Aish! I’m so bored I think I will actually Kris hyung and Soomin noona!” Chen got up and walked to the door.

“We’re coming too!” Everyone followed except for Suho.

Suho finally gave in and got up. “Oh fine, since I’m soooo bored.”

 

*Kris’ POV*

Living with Soomin wasn’t so bad now. She was actually really kind. I often played around with her once in a while for the lols.

“Kris, can you vacuum the living room?” She called from the kitchen.

“Do it yourself.” I sat down on the couch and looked through my phone.

“I’m kindah busy here.” She held up her arms which were all soapy and wet.

“Doing what?”

“Checkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter