Chapter 11

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Kris’ POV*

“HAHAHAHAH I STILL CAN’T BELIEVE SHE DID THAT!” The EXO members are still laughing at me after I told them what had happened earlier that morning.

“She’s so annoying, aish.” I rolled my eyes.

“I like Soomin noona.” Sehun beamed. “Can I marry her instead, hyung?”

“Be my guest.” I replied.

Chanyeol slapped him across the head. “Yah, go back to Luhan.”

“Hyung!” Sehun pouted. “People like you are the reason they ship HunHan!”

“I don’t even know why I’m shipped with that immature brat.” Luhun shook his head. “I should be shipped with Soomin.”

“HYUNG!” Sehun cried. “Soomin noona will be shipped with me, end of discussion!”

Luhan and Sehun continued to bicker.

“Those idiots, fighting over my fiancé.” I mumbled. Wait, what? Did I just call her my fiancé?

“Hyung!” Sehun nagged. “You’ll give Soomin noona to me, not Luhan hyung, right?”

 “I’ll give her to the troll.” I smirked.

Aish these idiots.

 

*Your POV*

Today went by so fast. I hung out with SNSD unnies while Kris hung out with EXO. I stood in the kitchen, in front of the stove lost in my own thoughts.

“Yah, you’re going to burn the food.” Kris called.

I finally snapped back to reality. “W-what? Oh right…”

“What are you making?” He asked, looking over my shoulder.

“Just frying whatever I could find in the fridge.”

“You are a hopeless cook. Get dressed; we’re going out or dinner.” He left the kitchen.

Hopeless cook? Pssh. Better than him… I ran upstairs to quickly change before we ran out.

 

*Narrator’s POV*

Kris and Soomin arrived at a small yet expensive restaurant. The other customers would watch the couple in admiration. They looked perfect for each other. They were perfect or each other.

“Yah… So many people staring and there are your fan girls…” Soomin pointed to a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter