Chapter 1

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Your POV*

I ran through the doors of my mansion-like home. It has been 7 years since I was here.

“Umma, appa, IM HOME!” I put my luggage down in the living room.

“Soominnie!” My mother squealed as she embraced me in a bear hug. “How has my little girl been?”

Just as I was about to answer, my father appeared.

“Soominnie!” He called.

“Oh appa!” I let go from my mums embrace and ran to my dad.

I saw my mum shed a few tears. I had been studying in the states since high school. I wouldn’t allow my parents to visit me or call me during that time because I would’ve gotten homesick.

“Umma, appa, I’ve missed you.” A few tears rolled down my face.

“We missed you too Soominnie.” My mum answered.

I walked back to where I left the luggage.

“I’ll just take these back up to my room.”

“It’s okay, let the maids take it.” My mum said.

I shook my head. “Ani umma, I’ll take it.” I made my way up to my room and dropped my luggage in there before heading back downstairs.

“Soomin, do you know what day it is tomorrow?” My dad asked me.

I smiled.

“My birthday!”

“Neh. Your umma and I have a big surprise for you. A life changing one.” My parents looked at each other and smiled happily.

“Hehe, what is it? Do I finally get my own place, ‘cause I feel so bad living with you at the age of 20?”

I didn’t like how my parents could provide me with everything. Not that I’m ungrateful, it’s just that I wanted to work for myself and experience life like every other people, not have my parents to bail me out on everything.

“You’ll see tomorrow my dear.” My mum smiled.

 

>>>NEXT DAY<<<

*Kris’ POV*

I was in the dance studios at SME alone. There were magazines sprawled across the ground everywhere. I picked one up and read the headlines.

“EXO-M’s Kris and SISTAR’s Hyorin dating?!”

I put the newspaper down. Lee Sooman’s going to kill me when he finds out that Hyorin and I are actually dating. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter