Chapter 27

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>>>Kris’ POV<<<

I was in Youngjae’s room helping Soomin put Youngjae’s clothes back in the closet when I heard knocking on the front door.

“Kris can you go and get that? I still need to fold these.” Soomin pointed to a pile of clothes.

“Alright.” I said and left the room.

Who could it be? Not Hyorin again, please. No one really comes to visit us here except for Hyorin and the recording crew, PDs and managers.

I opened the front door and saw Luhan. He was looking down and just as I was about to greet him, he spoke.

“Oh Soomin-ah, do you want to go out with me today?”

What? He came here to ask Soomin out? He looked up and realised that it wasn’t Soomin who answered the door.

I was about to say, ‘No she doesn’t. She doesn’t have time for those things.’ When Soomin came from behind and answered instead.

“That would be lovely! I’ll just go and get changed. Kris, look after Youngjae today!”

What is it with people speaking before me today? I looked at Luhan once and followed Soomin back to the room.

“Yah, you’re not even finished folding Youngjae’s clothes yet!” I pointed to the small pile of clothes on the bed.

“I was hoping you could finish them for me. I just want to go out today and have fun.” She looked at me with begging eyes.

I sighed.

“Fine, I’ll do this while you go out with Luhan.”

“Thank you!” She smiled and went to get her jumper and left.

 

>>>Narrator’s POV<<<

Soomin and Luhan were out while Kris was stuck home baby-sitting. Kris wasn’t too spectacular about the idea of Soomin and Luhan going out. The two went to the cinemas to watch the ‘Impossible’. It was Luhan’s choice to watch that movie, as he knew the movie was sad enough to make Soomin cry.

While the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter