Chapter 21

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Narrator’s POV*

After leaving Lee Sooman’s office, Soomin and Kris decided went for breakfast in SM’s cafeteria. After breakfast, they headed up to the practice rooms to find their band mates.

“Mwoya, ‘We Got a Baby’? What the heck.” Kris thought out loud as they walked into the EXO-ACE practice room.

“You guys look frustrated.” Hana (ACE member) pointed out.

“Who wouldn’t be when you’ll be on the first season of a new show?” Soomin sat down near Minhee (ACE member)

“What show are you going to be in?” Baekhyun asked.

“We Got a Baby.” Kris answered.

The whole room roared with laughter.

“HAHAHA, does this mean you two will have to… you know, GET A BIOLOGICAL BABY?!” Chanyeol asked, clutching his stomach.

D.O hit his arm.

“Yah, don’t say those things. You’re going to make them feel uncomfortable.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the mother of the group.

“When do you guys start filming?” Jenny (ACE member) looked at the two curiously.

“At 10.” Kris and Soomin said in unison.

Everyone looked at them as if they were joking.

“Come on, be serious. That’s in an hour’s time.” Kai laughed.

Soomin and Kris both mentally facepalmed.

“We ARE being serious.” They both replied in unison again.

The room went quiet before Kimmie (ACE member) broke the silence.

“Good luck to you two then. I hope we’ll be able to visit you guys.” She grinned.

 

>>>AT 10 AM<<<

Soomin and Kris arrived at the MBS building and were greeted by the PD of ‘We Got a Baby’.

“Hello I’m Park Youngmin and I am the PD of this show. Let me explain to you what this show is about.”

He led the couple to an office and they all sat down around the meeting table in the room.

“So as you know, you guys will be on the first season of this show. Since you are already a married couple, we decided to combine Hello Baby with We Got Married. You will be looking after the baby and completing the tasks for WGM. So basically it’s like showing a family life.”

Soomin and Kris nodded to what the PD had to say.

“So are you guys ready to meet your baby?” Park Youngmin asked.

The couple just smiled sheepishly and nodded.

 

*Your POV*

Kris and I were taken to a small house for the filming of We Got a Baby. That name seriously annoyed me. It’s so awkward to say the name of the show.

The house had 2 bedrooms; the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter