Chapter 18

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Kris’ POV*

After performing at the LA KCON, we (EXO-M) hurried back to our change rooms. We were so happy to have performed for our US fans and my members kept making fun of my aegyo.

“Duizhang, who knew that you would one day do aegyo?” Xiumin grinned.

“In high school, they call it peer pressure.” I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone.

One new message from Soomin. I opened it and it was a video message.

“Because people said they wanted to see your aegyo, this was my reaction to the whole thing. Mwoya, they were streaming this live? Shoot…”

I felt a little embarrassed that my wife had seen my aegyo but regardless of that, I played the video and almost died.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA. SHE TOTALLY WANTS ME. HAHAHAHA.” I laughed loudly, making the others turn around to look at me.

“Mwoya, what are you laughing at?” Chen asked.

Lay and Luhan appeared on either sides of me and watched the video.

Lay burst out into laughter and Luhan stayed quiet.

“What’s so funny, ge?” Tao looked at the 3 of us confused.

Lay held his laughter back as much as he could and said, “Oh nothing, Tao. Just Soomin totally fan girling over Kris.”

Tao’s facial expression changed and he rushed over, snatching my phone.

“OMONA. SOOMIN NOONA. HAHAHAHA. ILY CUTE. THAT FACE? HAHAHA SHE TOTALLY LOVES YOU, GE.”

I smacked his arm and snatched my phone back from his grasp.

“I’d rather kiss Lay than have her fall for me, vice versa.” I pulled a disgusted face.

“Kris, just no.” Lay did that ‘just-talk-to-the-hand’ gesture, making everyone in the room laugh except for Luhan.

 

*Soomin’s POV*

Shoot, did he see the video? I really hope his batteries are dead. I paced around my living room with my phone in one hand. It’s been an hour since EXO left the stage and I’m not sure if Kris has seen it because he didn’t reply.

Finally, I convinced myself that Kris had not yet seen the message and I calmed down.

“Lee Soomin, you are being too paranoid.” I nodded and breathed in.

I stopped pacing and put my phone down on the coffee table. Just as I was on my way to the kitchen, my phone buzzed. My heart was beating now.

1 New Message

From: Huang ZiTao

 

Oh thank god, it wasn’t from Kris. I relaxed. Tao probably just wanted to let me know how they were doing now. I pushed away all thoughts of the video and opened the message.

From: Huang ZiTao

NOONAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I SEE YOU HAVE FALLEN HARD FOR OUR DUIZHANG!!! “HOLY COW. THAT WAS ILY CUTE.” AHAHAH NOONA YOU ARE SO CUTE. I HOPE YOU AND KRIS GE ONE DAY BECOME A REAL COUPLE! DON’T TELL ANYONE BUT I ACTUALLY REALLY DISLIKE HYORIN NOONA. KEKE. OKAY KRIS IS GETTING SUSS NOW. BYE! P.S I SHIP SOORIS! KEKEE.

 

My face turned bright red. Although it was just a text message, I felt so embarrassed. If Tao saw it, all of EXO-M must’ve too and then they’ll tell EXO-K who will tell ACE and SNSD sunbaenims. Gaaaaah. I go crazy because of Kris. I can just imagine him coming home and teasing me to death.

 

>>>EXO-M RETURNS<<<

*Kris’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter