Chapter 29

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>Narrator’s POV<<<

Within seconds of Kris dropping the break up bomb on Hyorin, her expression changed from shock toanger.

“How can you break up with me?!” Hyorin yelled.

“Have you fallen for her?” She asked when Kris did not respond.

Kris just stood with his arms folded, staying silent. He did not have the time or energy to continue dating someone so clingy.

“It’s for the best, Hyo. I’m married and we can’t continue keeping this a secret any longer. I would appreciate it if you could leave now. I have a plane to catch today.”

An angry Hyorin was seen storming away from the filming house for WGAB. She was mad, very mad but what could she do? She had to stay professional like the professional idol she is.

Kris, Soomin and Youngjae headed for Incheon Airport in a black van with the PD of the show discussing what would happen on their little family vacation to Jeju Island.

The PDs had planned for a family day out in Jeju Island on the first day. A trip to an amusement park was planned for the second day, a family movie night for the 4th day and Youngjae’s 5th birthday party on the last day. The rest of the days were unplanned and were given as days for the couple to relax and spend time together.

“Amusement park!” Youngjae squealed with joy.

“Are you looking forward to it?” Soomin smiled as she asked the child who nodded in reply.

 

>>>Soomin’s POV<<<

We arrived at a grand hotel in Jeju Island just after noon.The weather was beautiful and it was indeed a nice place for a family vacation. It seems like a family vacation but it’s just an arranged couple looking after a baby.

The trip had been planned for us and today was the day the three of us; Youngjae, Kris and I would explore Jeju Island.

The three of us along with the crew were taken to the markets of Jeju Island. The markets were fairly close to the beach and attracted many tourists.

“Omma, appa th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter