Chapter 12

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Narrator’s POV*

Soomin woke up on a beautiful Saturday morning.

She sighed, “I’m getting married today…”

She cuddled her blanket. “I want to keep sleeping, I don’t want to get married to-”

“Soominnieeee!” Mrs Lee barged into the room. “Rise and- Omo, why are you on the couch instead of the bed?”

Kris walked in at that moment.

“Oh, because I thought I was going to be sick last night so she took the couch. Don’t want both the bride and groom to be sick right?”

Mrs Lee nodded, “Oh good point! Now Soomin, up you get!”

She dragged Soomin off the couch and into the bathroom.

“Shower, NOW!” Mrs Lee then turned to Kris. “You, downstairs, NOW!”

Kris walked down the stairs while Mrs Lee was fussing over Soomin’s dress, at the same time, trying to keep it away from Kris’ view.

SM’s top make-up artists hurried up the stairs into their room.

Kris was pulled into a spare room by Lay, who was waiting with Chanyeol and Tao.

 

>>> FEW HOURS AFTER<<<

Cameras flashed everywhere. News reporters arrived, waiting for the ceremony to start. This was going to be the wedding of the year. EXO’s Kris, otherwise known as Seoul’s biggest heart throb was going to get married to Lee Soomin, the drop dead gorgeous daughter of Lee Sooman.

It was a beach wedding, the guests were waiting for the bride to arrive. Passer by’s stoppe in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter