Chapter 19

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Your POV*

After eating, Luhan and I went for a walk in the park just in front of the restaurant. Luhan walked beside me with his hands in his pocket.

“So…” He began talking. “Was that awkward for you? I didn’t know Kris would be there too.”

He realised Kris was there as well? I shook my head.

“Aniya, everything’s okay. I’m just the wife that he was forced to marry, anyway.”

“Are you sure?” He asked.

I nodded, “100 percent.”

He smiled his usual smile and started being his bubbly self again.

“Okay good! You wanna hang around the playground? It’ll be fun!”

I couldn’t help but laugh at his childish behaviour.

“Okay, sure.” I replied and started walking towards the swings in the park.

I felt a push from behind that made me lose my balance. A pair of arms pulled me by the waist to stop me from falling.

“Careful, there are a lot of kids running around here.” Luhan let go of me and smiled.

I looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed and frozen on the spot.

“Come on, let’s go to the swings!” With that, I was dragged to the swings, my expression still frozen.

 

*Kris’ POV*

Hyorin and I finished eating and we walked out of the restraurant. Hyorin had her arms wrapped around mine and we were walking back to my car which was parked across the road.

“Oh, isn’t that Soomin and Luhan?” Hyorin pointed out and I lifted my head to see Luhan with his arms around Soomin’s waist.

I felt a bit angry at what I was seeing; my wife was in the arms of my band member. I was about to open my mouth to yell at the two but Luhan dragged Soomin to the swings.

“It’s good to know that she has someone so she won’t steal my boyfriend. If she’s with Luhan, why doesn’t she just marry him? Why is she married to you?” Hyorin’s questions were starting to annoy me.

Luhan and Soomin are DEFINITELY NOT together. They can’t be together and I certainly won’t allow for that to happen.

“Hyorin, just get into the car.” I ordered with a monotone.

She did as I said and I drove her to her dorm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter