Chapter 16

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Your POV*

When I finally decide to ask him, he just walks away. I sat there on the carpeted floor staring into thin air for a while. Why do I feel this way now? I hate him…. Don’t i?

I sighed and got back to vacuuming the house.

 

>>>EVENING<<<

After a long day of cleaning for me, Kris returned home.

“Kris, have you eaten?” I called out to him. He turned and looked at me for a second before walking up the stairs.

“I’m not hungry.” He said in a monotone.

That guy has so many different moods, I often lose track.

“Okay…” I said to myself. I put away all the ingredients I laid out for cooking. Looks like I’ll be having ramen tonight.

 

*Kris’ POV*

What is going on with me? I must avoid Soomin… If not, I’ll lose Hyorin. The question is though; do I want to avoid Soomin? Something in me dislikes not talking to her. This is so freaking complicated, thanks to Lee Sooman. I massaged my temples and checked the clock. It was now almost 9pm so I got up to take a shower.

 

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Soomin fast asleep on the couch. Her body was half on the couch but the other half was on the floor. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Is she really the daughter of Lee Sooman? She sure doesn’t act like other rich girls. I walked over to the couch and stared down at her milky white, flawless face. A smile tugged on my lips but I quickly replaced it with my usual straight face that my fans call a “” face. Without knowing, I lifted her up and placed her down on the bed, tucking her in. I made a mental note to myself; buy a bed for the spare room. I got up and left the room, deciding to crash on the much more comfortable sofa in the living room.

 

*Your POV*

The sun shone on my face as I slowly opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes a bit before they adjusted to the light again. I looked around, no Kris but there was me on the bed. How did I get here again? Wasn’t I on the couch? No, WAS I even on the couch? What happened after dinner? Ugh, too tired to remember.

After showering and getting dressed, I walked downstairs and saw Kris awake, watching TV at 8am.

“Someone’s up earlier than usual.” I sat down on the sofa next to him.

“Says you.” He repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter