Chapter 6

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *Narrator’s POV*

The EXO members enjoyed their day with the couple at their house and to Kris’ surprise, s really liked Soomin. They crowded around her all the time and spent more time with her than him.

Finally EXO left late in the evening. Soomin and Kris sat in the living room watching TV.

“How annoying.” Kris thought out loud.

“Who?” Soomin asked while flicking through the TV cahnnels.

“Those baffoons I call my band mates.”

Soomin laughed. “They’re cute! Especially Luhan oppa!”

“Luhan’s cute but I’m not? Wifey, I am deeply offended.” Kris said using a baby voice.

Soomin chucked a cushion at him.

“I am not your wifey!”

“You will beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.” Kris poked his tongue out.

“Aish, I’m going to bed,” Soomin got up. “Can I please take the bed?”

Kris shook his head.

“Bed is mine, couch is yours. Good night wifey.” He quickly got up and ran to the room leaving Soomin who was mentally stabbing him.

 

>>>NEXT DAY<<<

Soomin woke up to find Kris snoring and sprawled across the whole bed without any blankets.

“Aish that pabo.” She got up and put a blanket over him before going to shower.

 

After showering, Soomin headed downstairs to find her dad waiting for her in the living room.

“Appa, what’re you doing here?” Soomin asked confused.

Her dad smiled.

“Your wedding is in a 3 weeks and the public still hasn’t the couple together. Today, you and Kris will be going to get your wedding dress fitted. Meet the EXO Members and SNSD in a park for a picnic after that. Got it?”

Her dad stood up and headed to the door.

“Appa, you’re leaving now?”

“Yep, go wake Kris up. That kid can sleep for a long time.”

Lee Sooman walked out of the front door. Soomin stood still for a long time and sighed.

“I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter