Chapter 25

I'm getting married to EXO's Kris ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LOLOLOLOLOL HAPPY EARLY APRIL FOOLS, GUYS XD /killed.

Here's chapter 25 for you all c;

The picture below is the lay out of the We Got A Baby (WGAB) filming house. 

LOL ENJOY 8D  ♥ /bricked by everyone

 

*Kris’ POV*

I sat in the living room of the We Got A Baby (WGAB) filming house flicking through the channels on TV. I heard the door bell ring and knew exactly who it was when it continuously kept ringing after 5 seconds. Honestly, I’m kind of sick of Hyorin and her attitude right now. All she does is nag and nag and nag and nag. She keeps appearing almost everywhere I go as well. I don’t care if she’s my girlfriend, it’s so annoying. I don’t even love her, anyway.

Soomin came out of from Youngjae’s room.

“Kris, aren’t you going to get the door?” She asked me and walked to the door.

I quickly got up and turned her around to face me.

“Tell her I’m not home, okay?”

“Why…?” She looked at me confused.

“Just because….. I’ll explain later.”

The door bell was ringing like crazy now. I pushed her Soomin forward and she went to answer the door.

“Oh Hyorin unnie,” Soomin said in a lovely way. “You’re here for Kris right?”

“Who else do you think I’m here for?” Hyorin replied in a not so nice manner.

“Mianhe unnie but Kris isn’t here right now. He went out a little earlier.”

I was so surprised at how Soomin could tolerate such behaviour from Hyorin and realised that I myself, have been treating her in almost the same manner as Hyorin. Right there, I felt so guilty towards Soomin and felt incredibly horrible and disgusted with myself.

I heard the door close and Soomin came back.

“Don’t you ever get me to lie to her again. She actually scares me you know.”

“Soomin… I’m sorry.” The words slipped out of my mouth. Well at least they’re good words and at least they’re sincere.

“What, What for?” She asked me in confusion.

“I’m…. sorry for being such a rude and arrogant to you.” I honestly didn’t know what came over me but more apologies were slipping out of my mouth.

Soomin smiled at me. That smile…

“It’s okay, Kris. No need to apologise.”

She left me in the living room and went back to playing with Youngjae.

 

*Soomin’s POV*

So the rude and arrogant ice prince just apologised about a lot of things to me. I lay on Youngjae’s bed while watching him play with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter