Rants, Assurance & Warnings + Teaser

The Uncomfortable Truth, Behind The Music

“I'm so annoyed!” _________ was pissed off again all because of the crazy netizens and the gossiping entertainment sites. Yes, a new rumor has surfaced.

“People keep accusing us of having a ‘shotgun’ wedding. They think you knocked me up just cause we are getting married now and not waiting it out until like we’re old and wrinkly.” _________ ranted and whined to her fiancé.
“Aigoo...my bride is mad.” Donghae found it cute and squished her cheeks but she swatted his hand away.
“I'm serious Hae.” She looked at him sternly. “At first they speculated that we broke up just because I ate Jajangmyun and now they’re saying I’m pregnant. Are they saying…I mean am I getting fat??” She widened her eyes as she looked down at her stomach.

Donghae shook his head in a heartbeat, like it was reflex. He knew if he took time to check her out or think about his answer then she’d get more furious and direct her anger at him and that’s something he did not want.

“Don't these people believe in unadulterated and unconditional true love? They say we're risking our careers big time.” She started to sob out of irritation and frustration. “Isn’t it enough that our families and agencies approved of us getting married? Do we also need the consent of the fans?” They keep misunderstanding them as they continue to jump into conclusions with baseless reasoning.
“Baby, it’s okay. They're just jealous because they haven’t found their soulmates yet while we are happily contented with each other. Don’t mind them, just focus on who and what matters. Remember when the news about our engagement broke out? We were surprised that it was reported before our official announcement, right? But then we reminded each other that we’d just enjoy ourselves as we had always done. I’m thankful because we’re getting so many congratulations compared to those who are trying to taint our relationship. Just think, we will be living happily in-love and none of those fake news will matter. They try to put us down but we will continue to flaunt our love. What did I tell you? We’ll kill them with our love and sweetness.” Donghae rebutted as he tried his best to console her.

“Do you think we are taking a big risk here?” She asked as she looked him in the eye hesitantly.
“Wait…are you second guessing our wedding? Do you want to push back the date?” Donghae asked anxiously, he became worried that her feelings were wavering.
“No it's not that. I'm just thinking about you, your reputation.” __________ answered back honestly. She was afraid that Donghae will lose fans and his music will be affected.
“My image is not an issue here, my relationship with you comes first.” He stated as he gently cupped her face in his hands.
“Don't say that. You built your name first. You live and breathe music.” She tried to move away from him but he kept her in place. 
“Well people change, priorities change. Although I love music, I know my image and I’ve always been real, that is supposed to be my selling point. If they stop listening to my music then so be it, I don’t need to top the charts, I just need to be always inside your heart and mind. I don’t want thousands of fans, I only need my number one supporter.” Donghae did it again with his heart-melting, and not to mention, cheesy words. But true enough, it worked and it made ___________ feel confident again about them, his comforting ways made her anticipate their marriage all the more. Screw those haters.

_________ wrapped her arms around Donghae’s neck and kissed him sweetly, extending her appreciation of his presence in her life.

It was Donghae’s initiative to turn the kiss into a more passionate one. That’s one way of distracting her from any displeasing thoughts.

 

 

- Later that night –

Although Dongahe already assured his wife-to-be earlier, he still wanted to be more vocal about the way he supported and loved her and so he let out lengthy tweets.

 

‘How I wish she's already pregnant too. Don't worry we'll try hard when the time is right. As of now, tying the knot would be enough to satisfy our love.’

 

‘Who says love can wait? Life can change in bad ways in an instant and I don’t want to waste my time. This ‘change’ is something I look forward to.’

 

‘This will be the last time that I ask you to please stop adding any dirty thoughts to a pure moment. Stop spreading malicious thoughts or I swear you will personally answer to me.’
 

‘y, free and single = a big no no for me now. y, (to be) married & happy = Oh Yeah!

Good night !! Sweet dream ~:) I will be thinking of my future bride.’

 

_________ gaped after she read all of those. She was impressed and moved by Donghae’s tweet. After their talk earlier and seeing how Donghae didn’t take it that seriously, she thought that maybe he’s thinking that she’s only overreacting to those write-ups but now it’s clear to her that he cares enough to warn the whole world…yet still be sweet to her in the end.

This couple is surely under a love spell that they will happily remain in forever.

 


 

Just a short update while I finish up the finale ;)

I can’t believe this story is almost a year old! Haha Thank you so much for sticking with me in this journey in unraveling their love story ^_^

 

A little something-something for the next Donghae story: Love On The Fast Lane 

 

Rough draft:

In a time where people are always on the go, they find ways to get to their destinations on time and nowadays the riding on the back of a motorbike as a form of commute is normal.

Using this kind of transportation can provide a fantastic rush, they can pretty much fit in between cars and sidewalks and another plus side is that any fine is also the driver's responsibility.

For lovers or those hopeless romantics, they can think of this kind of commute/transportation as something that can be sweet and can possibly ignite some sparks cause of ‘skinship…because being stuck in traffic never felt so good...that's if you like the person you're with but if not then you'd rather just walk through traffic, exercise is good, right?

As a sideline to make extra cash, Lee Donghae uses his vespa and his motorcycle as a motor-taxi.

He only does this when he is on his way as the same area or place as the person riding or hiring him.

 

She liked the fact that he was using a two-seater Vespa so she thought it would be a nice experience, it kind of gave her a romantic notion, like in those movies.

She waved her hand to signal the driver that she's a passenger. Fortunately, he stopped and when he took off that helmet…just wow, she almost forgot to breathe because he was that damn gorgeous.

She told him the address / location of where she’s supposed to go and they agreed on the price first before she hopped on his scooter.

Remember that she thought it would be like in the movies, well it turns out that he's not the romantic actor she hoped for, he was more similar to those action movies.

 

Little did she know that this new change of her transportation would lead to a dramatic change in her life and just like the humps on the road, this one will give her lots of ups and down moments.

 

So...how was that? Would love to know your reactions ^_~ Let me know what you think