Romantic Revelations -Part II-

The Uncomfortable Truth, Behind The Music

One Way - Would You Be or Akdong Musician


'We’ve been together enough for me to really know that we match well, my love has never changed.

You’ve enchanted me from day one and from then on I knew that I couldn’t let you off my sight.

I think it’s fate that brought us together. Thank you for gracing my life.

We’ve been busy and sometimes we don’t have enough time for each other but I believe those are just little roadblocks for us, for us to appreciate the times we are together all the more.

You deserve all the amazing things that happened, that are happening and will happen in the future. You can be assured that I’ll be with you, supporting you at all times.

I just want us to be happy from now on.

We both grew up in a warm loving family…and I want to make that kind of family with you. I don’t want to miss this love, this true love that leads to our ultimate happiness, and it truly inspires me to be more passionate in showing it to you through words, actions and through my music as well.

I love that you’re in my life and I do wish it will last for the rest of my life.

I love you.

I'll love you even beyond eternity.’

 

Her eyes lit up when she started reading the letter but soon she found herself having a blurry vision because of the tears (out of joy, love and gratitude that is) that built up.

“Why are you so sweet?” She mumbled when Donghae wiped her tears away. She immediately wrapped her arms around Donghae and hugged him tight.

“I think sweet is my middle name.” Donghae joked but in all honesty it seemed like it is his specialty, don’t you think? Maybe he should be a professor of love, now a lot of guys and girls will benefit from that.

“It’s not yet over.” Donghae reminded __________ of the last installment of his gifts.

Donghae raised their puppy and put it on her lap so she could remove the ribbon tied around that held the box in place.

There was a lock on it and its key hole fitted the key that _________ has again.

__________ got her breath taken away for the nth time that day when she saw the sparkling beautiful ring on the center.

Donghae removed the ring and gently placed it on her finger.

“Be my last love, be with me forever. Will you give me the privilege in being your husband?”

Hearing the “Yes” that he has been hoping and waiting to hear was heavenly music to his ears.

She didn’t think it would be possible but Donghae just proved that he’s definitely capable of making her fall for him harder.

The engaged couple shared a tender loving kiss, they tried to make it last but alas they had to take a breather.

“Now I think it’s time I read your letter.” Donghae said as he pulled it out from the time capsule.

“After reading yours, I’m slightly embarrassed because I don’t think my message is at par with yours. It may not as romantic compared to what you wrote but just know that I meant every single word.” __________ warned Donghae as if she was giving him a disclaimer.

 

‘To the one who owns my heart,

 

I’ve already told you this but you really have no idea how lucky I am to have you. You made me believe in true love, you showed me that guys like you really exist. I don’t think my life would have been the same if I hadn’t met you.

I know we said before that it was bad timing how we met, it’s true but look at how we turned out now?  I would go through it all over again because I’d know in the end that you’re my destined guy.

We can talk about absolutely anything, we can do nothing and still have fun, we relate so naturally.

You’re so thoughtful and loving and you’re just that much needed sunshine in my life.

I love how you also get along with my parents, do you know you’re the only guy they’ve even considered trust-worthy of their daughter? They feel secure leaving me at your care because they see how genuine you are.

You put up with all of my craziness and I can never repay you for that.

I am extremely grateful for you so thank you for everything. You’re amazing and don’t ever doubt that.

You are one of the reasons why I smile, you’re the one who gives me butterflies, you’re the one I know I can count on, you’re the only one I want to be with...you’re simply the one.

I love you today, will love you tomorrow, next week, next month, next year until forever.

Iron Man has nothing on you, you are my ultimate superhero.’

 

It would be a lie if Donghae said that he didn’t have to blink any tears away. He is a softie and her words melted his heart.

Donghae is thankful and proud to have this woman in her life…the one he will marry, have kids with and grow old with through any circumstances.