Love You

The Uncomfortable Truth, Behind The Music

 

J-Rabbit - Talking About Love (Flower Boy Next Door OST) 

 


 

_________ and Donghae's agencies considered holding a press conference to answer all the questions that the media and the fans had for their two talked about artists. Although the two became a couple in front of the public, they didn’t want to give out a lot of information as it is personal, straying away from the notion that public figures belong to the public thus they should divulge private details. They didn’t want anyone to judge nor misunderstand their past, they just wanted to confirm their relationship so people would stop raising issues.

AFF & Fluxus decided that it would probably be best and less chaotic to send a press release to the different news outlets so it’ll be published and spread as their official statement.

 

‘Donghae and _________ have known each other way before ________ made her debut. They became close and they’ve been comfortable with one other for a while now.

They revealed that they already developed serious feelings for each other even before the time that they were recording their duet. As you may or may not know about that song, the lyrics were written by __________ while Donghae did the arrangements. They had a good hoobae-sunbae relationship, it was inevitable that they’d see each other more than just colleagues and so after confessing their feelings, the two began dating.

Donghae and __________ just fell in love and even though they tried to keep their relationship professional, they couldn’t stop themselves from growing attach to one another.

As far as we are concerned, these two adults are mature and wise enough to make their own decisions and we can’t stop them from being in love. As long as they keep up with their work commitments then we fail to see the issue with their romantic relationship.

Everyone in their company wishes the two the best and they also hope to continue receiving love from the fans.

Please watch over them as they promise to continue doing their best with their individual activities.

 

The fans had their own opinions, a mix of good and bad responses, but the two tried to shut their minds off from the negativity of the others and just decided to absorb the positive reactions and focus on their building relationship.

 

“Have you read what’s circulating online lately?” Donghae asked his girlfriend (oh how he loves that label) as he plopped down on the space beside her.

“What are they saying now?” She groaned, already expecting the worse. The last issue she was told about was that they were linking her with Nichkhun, old photos of them circulated and people started speculating that they dated before she moved on to Donghae.

“Don’t stress, this is officially a good news. An interview of the PD of We Got Married came out and he mentioned the two of us, he said he wants to cast us if it’s possible. My manager actually is considering talking to your manager about it. What do you say to that?”

“Wait…didn’t you go on it as a guest before?” _________ asked curiously. She faintly remembers her boyfriend appearing on the show before.

“Did I? Oh yeah, I was on a few episodes to support Leeteuk hyung before.” He tried to play innocent, simplifying his role when he guested on the show.

__________ got Donghae’s tablet from his lap and started searching for her boyfriend on the net.

“What are you doing?” He asked somewhat nervous.

“Just confirming my memory...and I did remember correctly! Just to support huh? Let’s see here…you chose to get partnered with the actress Son EunSeo and you two went out and got to know more about each other. Oh wow, you even had a special episode featuring your date with her and you even did special missions together and you weren’t even going to tell me??” She roughly returned his tablet as she pressed it against his chest, annoyed that it seemed like Donghae wasn’t going to mention and come clean with his previous experience on the variety-reality show.

“I didn’t think it would be a big deal. Sorry…” He cooed to try to alleviate her annoyance, as much as possible he tried avoiding fights with his loved one. They had enough of that drama.

“You already went on it before so why do you want us to join?” She questioned him again.

“What so wrong with the idea?” He threw a question back.

“Wouldn’t you be comparing Son EunSeo and I?

“I’m sure I won’t.” He quickly stated.

“Why? How are you so sure?”

“Because my jagi, EunSeo and I just went out on a few episodes and acted for the show, while you and I will be on it for a much longer time because what we have is real, we don’t have to fake anything. Besides…” Donghae paused to put his hands on the sides of her face and pecked her lips affectionately before continuing. “Whether we go on the show or not, we will get married in the future. You are going to be my wife someday, that is my goal. And I will never ever compare you to another woman, you have my word, you have my world.” Donghae swore to her, it was like he got it all figured out. He assured her of how much he cherished her, his eyes reflected the truth and she couldn’t say anything to retaliate, she couldn’t argue because she felt his sincerity.

“Now come on, let’s head out so you can clear your mind and we can have some fun on our day off.”

 

 

It was a weekday yet a lot of people were present in the amusement park that the pair decided to go to.

The couple first went to the store where they sold souvenirs and other quirky cute items that Everland offered.

“Which one do you want?” Donghae asked as his girlfriend browsed through the extensive collection of childish yet adorable headbands.

“How about –?” ________ pulled out a headband and was going to ask Donghae for his opinion but at the same time he turned around because someone tapped him on the shoulder.

“EunSeo, what a coincidence.” Despite the unexpected encounter, Donghae greeted her easily with a smile.

“Yeah I was surprised when I saw you too, I just had to approach you to make sure it really is the Lee Donghae.” She gave him a bright expression.

_________ felt awkward as they were just talking about this person earlier, the lady that made her feel a bit insecure. Before _________ can even start to feel invisible, Donghae got her hand and slightly pulled her closer to him.

“This is __________, my girlfriend.” Donghae introduced the two women to each other.

“Well I don’t want to take any more of your time, I just wanted to say hi. It’s nice to know that you still come here Donghae.” She said with a small smile. Her words made it seem like this place held something memorable for them, as if they were truly close.

 _________ felt small in front of her because she looked really elegant and pretty.

“It’s actually my first time in a long time. Finally found the girl I want to spend time with here.” Donghae whispered the last part.

EunSeo bid goodbye to the two and made her way towards her boyfriend who was paying at the counter.

“This was your place with her?” She asked timidly, trying to conceal her jealousy.

“Awww…are you jealous?” He teasingly asked.

“I’m not.” She retorted and rolled her eyes at him.

“If it makes you feel better, I got jealous lots of times when you were still close with Nichkhun.” Donghae admitted. Oh he didn’t want to relieve those moments he became green-eyed because of the two.

“Really?”

“Uh huh.” Donghae nodded and then got the headband that _________ returned and put it gently on her head before putting the blue bunny ears on himself. “Now my angel bunny, would you allow me to act like a kid with you today? Let’s relive our childhood memories and indulge ourselves on innocent and simple happiness.”

 

The couple went on the various attractions and enjoyed strolling casually in the different zones of the park, especially the Global Fair and European Adventure sections. Thankfully not a lot of fans spotted the singers so they were able to spend their time together like a normal couple.

The two rested for a bit and admired the attractive and vibrant flower garden before heading towards another part of the amusement park.

 

Donghae and __________ just got aboard the cable car to head towards the zoo area of the amusement park when he noticed that she suddenly became quiet.

“Why didn’t you fall in love with EunSeo or why didn’t you stick it ‘til the end with Boa? They’re much prettier and smarter than me. Everyone seems to like them more. What’s not to love about them? Why me? What made you like me?” __________ thought aloud. Her question caught Donghae off guard but that didn’t mean that he needed to take a long time to answer, it wasn’t a difficult question for him.

“The reason I like you, why I fell for you? Because you are you and nobody has ever made me feel the way you do. You do things that make my heart burst, and I mean that in such an amazing way. I appreciate every little thing about you and the things that you do that make me fall for you more. Do not doubt how great you are, whether as a musician or with the way you are as a person. I’m in-love with a wonderful woman, what’s so hard to understand about that?” Donghae responded in a heartfelt manner.

“Why are you like this so early into our relationship? What if you run out of things to say in the future?” _________ mumbled, indirectly acknowledging his statement that honestly warmed her heart and made her blush.

“Never, I promise.” He winked at her and then kissed her softly on her cheek, he planted kisses all over her face until he finally reached her lips that he just adored and couldn’t get enough of. “I’ve waited for a love like this and even though we only became an official recently, you know I’ve loved you for a long time.”

“Do you really mean everything you say?”

“Always and forever. I hated myself when I talked bad to you before, I guess in a way I’m making up for those times as well. I want to bury all of those with my sweet and sometimes cheesy but genuine words.”

“Stop regretting, stop hanging on to your mistakes, let go of that because I already have. Stop bringing up the past, it will just hurt our present and hinder us from planning further into the future. We wouldn’t have gotten to where we are right now if we didn’t go through that point in our lives, okay? Stop beating yourself up, I love you for you.” She used his words against him and she meant every word. She seriously wanted him to forgive himself so they can move on without that hanging on their shoulders.

No two souls were more meant for each other than these two who showed unconditional love.

Saranghae.” Donghae expressed whole-heartedly.

Nado. I love you too.” She replied the same way that she said it back the same words for the first time, the meaningful phrase always relieved them from any anxiety, stress or insecurity.

Donghae hugged ________ tight making her rest her head against his chest, her ear right on top of his love-filled beating heart.

“Would you love me for the rest of our lives?” She asked with a small voice, almost hoping that Donghae didn’t hear her.

“No.” He scoffed as if she said something so jokable and unrealistic which was offensive but that was just a front before continuing “I’ll love you even after I die.”

“Ugh! Stop doing that!” ________ hit the sniggering Donghae on the arm. “I swear don’t know whether to love or hate you when you keep doing that. It always makes me hold my breath and sends a shock to my heart. You’ll bring it to your grave if I die of a heart attack before you get to finish off what you have to say. I’ll make you pay for those times.” She threatened him for teasing her for the nth time.

 

Despite the rollercoaster (figuratively and literally) they had, it was still a beautiful day for the lovers.

 

 


 

I think this story’s finale will be on the 30th chapter. Should I try to extend it? ;)

Any ideas on what else you want to see this story? How do you want it to end / what do you want to see in the finale? ;) Let me know by writing on the comment box below and you just might see it in a future update :)