Many Mini Sweet Moments

The Uncomfortable Truth, Behind The Music

 

She is - Horan & Sunggyu (originally by Clazziquai but posted that one instead cause it has eng lyrics/subs)


 

As a teaser and to raise anticipation, ________’s carrier single and duet with Donghae was digitally released a few days before her album was put in display in music stores just. So far, so good…her songs were earning good reviews, producers were praising her ‘refreshing new’ sound. Her duet with Donghae also became a hot topic, their connection got extraordinary attention from the media and the fans but that didn’t interfere with song being quickly well loved by admirers of both parties. Her music video was going to be released later that day and then her debut stage will be happening just a few days from now.

Right after her rehearsal and dress fitting for her first live music show, _________ rushed to COEX mall for a fan signing event she was hoping to make to before it’d end.

 

Fortunately there was still a line of fangirls waiting for their albums to get signed by the one and only Lee Donghae. __________ lined up with them, blending in as she got her cd and smile ready. She found out from a reliable source (a.k.a Boa) that Donghae was going to be having a fan-meet at the nearby mall and decided to surprise him by showing up in a not so special manner.

Although he continued to show a bright aura, Donghae was honestly tired from the 199 cd’s he has signed, he was glad there’s only one more to go before he can finally rest his hand, voice and cheeks.

He got the last cd that was slid on the table and hovered his marker over the cover page.

“Hi. Thanks for coming. What’s your name?” Donghae asked and placed his signature on the album while waiting for the girl to say her name.

She introduced herself at the same time that Donghae looked up to make eye contact with his fan.

He dropped his marker and slightly leaned back due to the shock. _________ was leaning a bit close over the table and seeing her face out of the countless girls from earlier gave him a pleasant surprise. Her cd being the last one made it seem like she’s the reward for his hard work. If it’ll be like that from now on then he wouldn’t complain, all the hard work will pay off and be worth if she’s the one that will relieve his stress by the end of the day.

“What are you doing here?” Donghae asked as he retrieved his marker to finish his task on _________’s cd, writing her name and a small note.

“I was just passing by to randomly go shopping when I saw this crazy line, I thought it was for a sale or something.” She joked but before Donghae could even believe that she continued “I only came here to support you. Congratulations on another successful album, I loved everything about it.” She wasn’t as cruel as Donghae who would say something and let it linger to make her feel bad before making it up to her.

“Thanks. That means a lot, especially since it’s coming from you. Will you wait for me?” He asked with a hopeful look on his face. How could she say no when he gives such an adorable face? He simply didn’t want to just have a ‘Hi-Bye’ encounter with this very special fan. So what if he’s being biased?

Donghae still needed to do a short talk to conclude today’s event and to thank his fans who came before packing up with his manager.

 

“So…ready for your big debut stage?” Donghae asked after they started to stroll around the mall, mixing with the crowd as much as possible. Donghae wore a dark cap and a scarf around his neck to cover half of his face although it his distinct, gorgeous features can’t be ignored.

_________ shook her head at him as if he asked something crazy. “I’m nervous as hell. You know what’s funny? I should’ve gotten used to the crowd and singing at a stage because of my experience in Hongdae but now that D-day is coming close I feel like I haven’t even gone up in front of an audience to sing. I’m scared I might miss my cue or sing the wrong lyrics or look stiff or –”

“Hey, stop thinking about the worst case scenario. You’ll do fine. You prepared well. You know even I messed up on stage before so don’t sweat it. I’ll be there for you anyway.” Donghae continued to boost her confidence.

“By the way, how are the girls doing?” _________ asked out of curiosity since she missed the trio.

“The agency decided that Ceci should break into the Japanese market first. Their video already garnered positive responses from the fans there.” Donghae informed her with the latest update he knew.

“Really? Wow. I didn’t know the girls knew Japanese.”

“They took up lessons before you came and the agency halted it when you came because of the change of plan.”

“I was wishing we could promote our songs at the same time so we’ll be able to meet more but I’m so happy for them.” _________ sincerely expressed her joy for her friends.

“And they’re proud of you too. We all are.” Donghae returned the compliment.

“Oh the pressure!” ________ groaned as she got reminded of the people looking forward in seeing her mess up perform live on camera.

“Ugh. There you again. Come on. Let’s get your mind out of that, I’ll be your stress-reliever for today.”

“That was supposed to be my role today. I should be the one doing that for you.”

Donghae chuckled at the face that _________ was making. “We’ll both do it for each other, how about that?”

 

The two randomly picked COEX aquarium as their destination since it is something that they won’t get to do and see often. It’s also a good place not to be traced by fangirls since it’s not that brightly lit.

“Is this one of your plans to have another date?” _________ stated to tease Donghae when he paid for their tickets.

“Well missy, I didn’t know we already went on our first date. Tell me, have you been taking advantage of my kindness?” He back.

_________ scoffed and acted like she had a tantrum as she stomped away from Donghae. He only laughed before running after her and putting his hands on her shoulders.

“Now don’t go leaving your date around. You don’t play nice.” Donghae hooked _________’s hand on his arm and led her to the entrance of the massive aquarium.

They walked and talked hand-in-hand while observing in amusement the different kinds of fish that they passed by.

 

Donghae and _________ spotted the purkira booths and were interested to take photos to commemorate the day.

“Oh I think that’s better.” Donghae pointed to the old-school style photo booth. They entered that one instead. The lack of room made them they sit right beside each other, leaving no space in between their bodies, except for the short gap separating cheeks.

After taking the first shot of them with simple smiles, the two then planned to show a slightly funny expression while pretending to sing to the camera with invisible microphones. For the last two shots, Donghae became bold and wrapped one his hands around her waist and looked at her too see if that was okay, a faint shade of red-pink painted her cheeks and didn’t look at Donghae to avoid worsening her blushing case, after that candid shot was snapped _________ finally looked at Donghae and that’s when their last picture was taken, it captured the two of them looking at each other with a lovely gaze, as if they were mesmerized.

Donghae really had that serious love-bug for her while she was slowly but surely confirming her true feelings for Donghae.

 

________ and Donghae couldn’t spend the whole day together even though they wanted to, despite that setback, they were still able to maximize the few hours that they had. Time spent together is time spent well.

“Take care.” Donghae told _________ when he was about to close the door for her after she entered the taxi. Right after the driver started his engine Donghae opened the door again and this time, he swiftly moved in and sat beside _________.

Donghae turned his head to the side only to _________ looking at him with an dumbfounded expression.

“Scratch that, forget what I said. I will take care of you.” He stated, emphasizing that he is referring to himself, that she didn’t need to simply take care of herself because he is there for her. He seems so sure of his words yet they haven’t even established what they are yet.

“OH! You have your car though? Don’t you have to be somewhere? And what’ll happen to your manager?” She asked curiously after snapping back to reality. She tried to stop Donghae when he told the driver that he could proceed driving.

“I will kiss you if you continue to question me.”

 

 


 

This is a bit of a filler chapter. I’m excited for you girls to read the next chapter though!!! I don’t want to give any details away but I do hope you will squeal or say awww or at least feel those lovey-dovey feelings on the inside.haha ;)

 

Shameless plug: Jaejoong fans -> Jaejoong story!