Teaching B.A.P

43VER The FLAW

 

Yo. Sorry to rain on your little laughing party, but I said five minutes boys. Stop staring and get back to work.” Jo Rin yelled. Maya and Lee both looked at each other and laughed. They hadn't gotten yelled at once. But that wasn't cause they hardly ever stopped dancing or anything.

Maya stood up and placed down her drink. “Want us to teach 'em the chorus?” she asked Jo Rin.

“Yes! Please. Take them off my hands for a bit.” The girls giggled and moved to the middle of the room where they danced the chorus once then broke it down into four parts teaching them in counts.

“One-Two-three-NO! No. no. no. no. like this!” Lee said frustrated with Yong Jae. “It's like this!!!” she yelled demonstrating something for the hundredth time.

“One-two-three-ani.” Maya said pouting her lips and moving to Daehyun. “You're gonna bend more here.” she said placing her hand on his problem area's and pointing out how he was moving his body wrong. “Relax, let me move your body for you.” she said using him as a giant blushing puppet.

Lee looked over and tried to keep herself from laughing at the scene. Little miss innocent. Pouting and placing her hands all over the poor boy's body, with not even the slightest clue as to what she is doing to him. “Yo! Miss innocent.” She yelled to her. Maya froze, her hand still gripping Daehyun's thigh that she was in the process of moving.

“What?” She asked looking up to lee who was still trying not to laugh.

“You need to stop that”

“Stop what? I'm only trying to help him. What am I doing wrong?”

“You're touching him.”

“So? I touch you all the time!” Maya shouted. Lee raised her eyebrows at the boys who all had their mouths gaping open.

“Not like that sickos.” she said closing Bang's jaw. “now Maya let me put this simply. Boys. Tent. Equals. Guess what.”

Maya's eyes widened and she jumped back, bowed, yelled sorry and ran out of the room. Then. And only then Lee allowed herself to laugh. Daehyun shot her a glare.

“I didn't have a tent..” he mumbled following Maya out the door. She sat outside the building curled up into a ball blushing and shivering like crazy. Soon enough she felt a jacket fall on top of her head and she looked up to see Daehyun's face smiling at her. “Keep it. It's cold.” he said looking at her, she nodded and slowly put her arms into it. “You know it's alright. I knew you were just trying to help.” he said. Unfortunately that did nothing for her blush. Neither did him picking her up and carrying her inside. “I still need to learn the rest of the dance.” he stated looking at her surprised face. “and you're still my teacher.”

They entered the room only to hear a few 'WHOOOOOOO''s from Daehyun's fellow members. But all of them were soon silenced by a joint glare from Lee and Daehyun. Daehyun set Maya down and raised an eyebrow at Bang who was also without a jacket seeing as how he had handed it to Lee. Who, may I add, was very happily wearing it.

Maya shook her head, brushed her blond bangs out of her face and tuned to the boys. “So where were we?”

A few hours later the boys had finally learned the entire dance. The girls put on their sunglasses and started for the door. Bang grabbed Lee's arm. And Daehyun grabbed Maya's. “You're leaving?” they both asked in sync.

“Mhm We're done.” the girls replied in sync as they started for the door again.

“Let us take you to dinner!” Zelo exclaimed. The girls gave each other a look that clearly told how weak they were to his adorableness.

“Ok.”