Metal Deathtraps and Limo rides

43VER The FLAW

 

Before they knew it the Lee and Maya we're being rushed out of the room, stuffed into a car, zoomed to the airport, had passports and tickets shoved in their arms only to be then scooted through airport security and thrown on a plane.

Only THEN to be told they were in the wrong section. But that was alright, because they were moved to first class where they were finally able to sit comfortably. Well as comfortably as you can be when you're itching to get to a country as fast as possible.

When they were finally situated on the plane and it took off Maya was practically glued to the window and trying to get the best of the first class service while Lee took the exact opposite route. She was NOT having fun with the height. At all. She was attempting to do everything in her power to not even THINK about looking out the window.

Therefore she read. Then read some more. Then blasted music out in her ears and constantly checked the time. Then when there were only a few hours left she decided to poke maya. Constantly.

She looked over at her, clearly slightly annoyed from being taken away from the clouds that she was finding shapes in. “What are you doing?”

“Trying to keep myself from looking out the window.” she shrugged.

“Well poking me, who is looking directly out of the window isn't going to help you much” She laughed which soon turned into a glare seeing as how lee was still poking her, “Stop that!” she tuned the window again and made a pouty face, “you made me loose the bunny on a motorcycle..” she mumbled as Lee leaned back in the chair and decided to sleep away her boredom and anxiety as well as the remainder of the flight.

Maya looked back at her and smiled slightly, “sleep is a good idea.” she mumbled snuggling up in her chair as well. Soon enough both girls were crashed and being prodded awake because they had landed.

Maya smiled rubbed her eyes and calmly unbuckled her seatbelt, while Lee on the other hand grinned ripped her seatbelt off and flew out of her seat, “Finally!” she grabbed maya and pulled her up, “I can't believe we survived that metal deathtrap.” she mumbled pulling Amaya through the terminal.

Once they were completely inside the airport and away from the 'metal deathtrap' Lee bolted to the cute asian couple holding up their names. Maya on the other hand, calmly walked towards them.

Lee skidded to a halt, bowed quickly and then attacked Akki Ho with a hug. “NEVER ALLOW ME ON THAT METAL DEATHTRAP AGAIN!” Maya arrived shortly after, bowing gracefully while giggling with Hye mi and Akki ho.

“Honey, I'm sorry but there will be many more deathtrap rides to come. You'll have to get used to it.” Akki replied trying not to laugh.

Lee groaned and let out a “Damn.” Maya giggled and smiled at Lee.

“Wanna grab our bags?”

“They're already in the car, honey,” Hye said sweetly placing her hand on Maya's shoulder.

Lee looked up in amazement at Hye mi, “Are you a ninja?” she whispered.

“ready to go then?” Hye mi giggled. Maya and lee both nodded.

Once outside of the airport doors Maya screamed. There was a limo and she was in Korea. Finally. Lee laughed and climbed into the limo with Maya who leaned over her to look at Hye mi and Akki Ho. “You're not coming?” she asked.

Hye mi shook her head, “No sweetie we have to settle in at our house, you guys are on the top floor, all of your things are already inside, and your driver will carry up your bags.”

Lee and Maya nodded and exchanged a small look of concern when the door of the limo closed. Maya shook her head and decided to snoop around the limo. “Lee... there's a TV.” she whispered flipping it on. It was on the Korean entertainment channel.

“...today will be the arrival of SM's newest girl group, they released the first teaser photos months ago to reveal that these girls know how to play it cool....”

Maya blinked as she stared at the teaser photos that had begun to show on the screen. “Lee... those are our pictures... From those photo shoots we did..” the first picture was Maya's motorcycle picture, she was clad in all leather and a black motorcycle helmet she was leaning against a neon blue motorcycle. The second was of Lee, also clad in leather and a black helmet, she was leaning against a red one. The third was both of them on sitting on their bikes. They looked totally B.A.

Then they started showing the other teaser photos. It was their other photo shoot. The one with their white flowy tube tops, denim shorts, and white healed boots. It was their innocent look. White clothes, soft pink, natural makeup, cute smiles and flower fields. Cookie cutter.

Then there was one more. Their latest photo shoot. The one where they were sitting on the 43ver the flaw symbol in their signature outfits. That was also their top selling poster photo apparently.

Lee was furious, clenching her fists and biting her lip before exploding. “How ing DARE they put up photos of us without asking for permission first?” she screamed. She took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose attempting to calm herself.

Maya on the other hand was into the report. “Look at their editing skills!” she exclaimed pointing at the pictures. “I don't have a blemish on my face.”

Lee raised her eyebrow at her, “what editing? You look exactly the same now.”

Maya shot her a glare, “no I don't! I have freckles right now and I didn't in those pictures so.. nah!” she giggled sticking her tongue out at her. Lee let out a chuckle and turned to look out the window only to see the giant SM entertainment studio.