Dance numbers and Contracts

43VER The FLAW

They stared at the girls their mouths slightly agape from surprise, the two agents exchanged a knowing glance and one whispered about how it was what they were looking for in korean. They turned to the Tsukis. “How old are they?”

Akki Ho replied, “17, sir.”

Both the agents and the Tsukis turned back to the girls who were putting away their microphones.

“How do you think we did?” Lee asked Maya, who grin in return.

“Great, I think we did really great, Do you want to go down to the studio and dance?” she asked grinning, “Wait. Don't answer! We're going!” she giggled, grabbing Lee's hand and pulling her out of the booth. She stopped just short of her managers and the agents. “Can we go practice dancing now?” she asked innocently with a grin.

Then her eyes widened as see saw the korean agents. “Oh how rude of me!” she exclaimed. “Jwe-song-hagm-nida! Ahn-nyong-ha-se-yo!” She said sweetly, bowing her head as a sign of respect. She stood up straight again and smiled at her managers waiting for their answer. They both nodded and Maya scooped up her skateboard, handed Lee her skateboard and then grabbed Lee's other hand pulling her out the door and toward the dance studio.

Lee sighed as they approached the door of the dance studio. “Soo..” she started, “Do you have any ideas of what the dance will be like today?” She finished looking at Maya while they took off their shoes and began to stretch on the bar. Maya let out a giggle.

“Do I ever have any idea's Lee? We always just freestyle and then toss out what we don't like.” She smiled as the agents and Akki Ho walked in and stood by the wall ready to watch them dance.

Hye Mi smiled at them and waved a CD. She walked to the stereo system and popped it in,”Girls this does have your voices, but they're muted so you need to sing while you dance, you need to practice it anyway. The girls nodded and got into their usual starting positions. Their backs faced the mirror as though the mirror was the crowd, since they like to watch themselves dance.

They had already worked on the choreography for about half of the dance at home so they grinned at finally being able to work it out in the studio. They nodded at Hye mi to start the CD and she complied.

One. Two. ONE TWO THREE FOUR!

The sound of Amaya's recorded count rang through out the room and both girls turned and began their dance. Amaya was the first who had to sing and she surprised even herself by how clear and unfaltering her own voice rang while dancing. Next Lee surprised herself as well with her clear voice.

In the back of the room the Korean Agents exchanged knowing glances, and asked Hye Mi to turn off the music. The music stopped and the girls froze, lost their balance and fell over laughing.

“Why'd you stop the music, music?” Maya sang looking at the group of adults in the back.

“We'd like to take you to conference room 303.” The korean agents spoke in perfect english. The girls exchanged a glance got up and followed them to the elevator.

Once everyone was seated in the conference room the agents began to speak.

“Today we had originally come to evaluate Mr and Mrs, Tsuki because we were looking for more staff for SM korea,” They started, the girls exchanged a glance and Hye Mi and Akki Ho grinned,”But, upon our evaluation we realized that all of you are truly what SM entertainment needs. So, we want you to fly to Korea and sign a contract with us.”

Amaya bit her lip and looked at Lee. “That's our dream, honestly and truly, but we both have very overbearing parents, so we wont be able to leave until we're 18, but we both turn 18 in exactly two months. Can you wait that long?”

“October 18th, thats when i'll schedule your flights then. As for your managers,” the agent started, “We'd like for you to be on a flight tonight so you can get all of the girl's living arrangements finished with.” the other finished.

We all nodded and grinned at each other. “You're all dismissed.”

And with that the girls went to the elevator and rode out of the building. As they exited the building both girls were grinning from ear to ear and Lee even jumped off her skateboard in excitement, “YEAH!” she screamed, “We made it! We're going to korea!”

Maya laughed at her containing her own excitement. Both girls thoughts were going in hyper mode thinking about how they are getting to fulfill their life long dream with each other. They thought they were over the moon two months ago when they met 2PM, but no. That doesn't even compare now.

Then both of their faces fell. The same thought crossing their minds. Lee sat on the ground with the thought ringing in her mind. What about my parents? What will they say?

Maya did the opposite. She shook it out and stood tall. She looked down at Lee and pulled her up. “We'll be eighteen Lee, they wont be able to say no.” Maya pushed off on her skateboard and Lee followed behind.