Managers and unpacked boxes

43VER The FLAW

 

But it was alright. It was just Akki Ho and Hye mi. “Hello girls!” Hye mi sang smiling cheerfully and walking over to give them hugs.

“Morning!” they chirped in unison hugging her and her husband.

“Here is your schedule. You don't have anything until 4:30 so that you can begin unpacking. I'm sure you've seen the power tools laying around for if you want to hang things up.”

Lee and maya exchanged a look. “uh.. yeah... of course...” maya mumbled and lee averted her gaze. Akki raised his eye brow.

“You did come home yesterday right?”

“Yeah! Of course!! just not till like 4....” Lee half mumbled.

“WHAT!” Akki screamed, “FOUR IN THE MORNING!?”

“Yeah.. we went out with B.A.P..” Maya mumbled.

“You. Went out. With them?” Hye mi half asked.

“Oh no not like that! We helped Jo rin do their choreography and then they wanted to take us out to dinner, so we let them and then we did karaoke and they showed us around the city and then we got home..”

“Don't let it happen without notifying us again.” Akki stated. Lee and Maya nodded.

“We'll be back at 4:10 to pick you guys up. Good luck unpacking.” Hye mi smiled, gave them hugs and followed Akki out the door. Once outside the door they headed down the stairs to the next loft.

“I'll talk to SHINee,” Hye mi smiled at Akki walking to the right door.

“Guess that leaves U-KISS to me.” Akki smiled back walking to the left door.

“Hello, As you probably know we are SM managers, and we have a new group living upstairs. They're from america and are new to korea, so we would appreciate it greatly if you boys could keep an eye on them and assist them if there is any trouble.” That was the spiel they gave the two boy groups. That was the spiel that worked flawlessly.

Upstairs the girls were looking at each other and the boxes surrounding them sighing.

“Well... might as well get to work!” Maya shouted popping up and running into the sewing room to grab scissors then running back to the living room and cutting open the boxes.

“Yah!” Lee screamed. “Don't run with those things!” she half laughed at Maya who was dumping arm fulls of her stuffed animals onto her bed. Maya stuck her tongue out in response.

“I don't have them anymore! They're on the table” she said pointing to the bright orange scissors sitting on the end of the table in the living room. “Yah!” Maya yelled this time. “These ones are yours!” She giggled and scooped up an arm full of stuffed animals and dumped them on Lee's bed.

She walked out of lee's room only to trip over a box, scream, and land with a thump on the floor. “ahh... apa...” she mumbled sitting on the floor and rubbing her head.

“You klutz!” Lee laughed only to trip over a box herself and do the exact same thing.

“Karma!” Maya barely managed to yell as they both began laughing like crazy and unpacking what they could until all they had left was boxes of books and pictures and such to hang.

“Now where are those power tools and screws and things Akki said were here?” Lee mumbled to herself looking around the room only to find them right under her nose in the living room, on the table, right next to the scissors.