Mobs and Goodnight Kisses

43VER The FLAW

            After the concert had ended Maya and Lee walked backstage to remove all the makeup and to change into more comfortable clothes. They were tired, excited of how well the concert had gone, and more importantly they were very, very hungry! Lee’s stomach growled loudly and she groaned, "Awww my tummy is so hungry" as she rubbed her tummy. Maya laughed, standing in the door to Lee’s dressing room holding makeup wipes, "You’re always hungry.” She shook her head and froze when her stomach growled. Lee smirked "It seems that you’re hungry too!" Maya grinned at her before she stuck her tongue out. She laughed lightly, walked in Lee’s dressing room, set the wipes on the counter and they began to take off the pounds of make up that made them look flawless. After about 10 minutes of scrubbing, giggling, and fussing, all the makeup and hair, and accessories were fixed to look normal. They both went back to the little waiting room backstage to find the boys before they changed. SHINee greeted them first. "Hello beautiful!" Key chimed with a smile as he walked over to the girls. The girls waved and smiled back while Minho, Onew and Jonghyun, and Taemin glared at Key. He knew but paid no mind.

            “Where’s everyone from U-kiss and B.A.P?” Maya looked around the room.

            “U-kiss had an appointment, I’m afraid” Key smiled, “They told us to tell you girls it was fantastic.” The girls grinned. “I’m not sure where B.A.P went though…”

            Maya pursed her lips, “Well we’ll look for them in a bit I guess, we’re gonna change real quick.”

            Maya and Lee made their way back to their dressing rooms and stripped themselves of their concert clothes. Maya slipped on a neon pink shirt with short white shorts that showed off her legs. Lee wore a sparkly blue shirt and white skinny jeans. They slipped on the shoes they came with and threw all their stuff in their bags. They both exited their dressing rooms at the same time and giggled. They made their way back to the waiting area to see B.A.P and SHINee both waiting for them.

              Daehyun’s face lit up as he saw Maya. He made his way towards her while Bang made his way towards Lee.

             “You were great,” Daehyun smiled and kissed Maya’s cheek. She blushed beat red while Onew, Jonghyun, and Key were restraining Minho and Taemin.

            “T-thanks” Maya blushed and touched where Daehyun had just kissed her.

            “I’ll see you soon.” He smirked before kissing her cheek again and exiting the room with the rest of B.A.P, aside from Bang, who was spinning Lee around in a tight hug to congratulate her and say goodbye. Onew and Jonghyun had to be restrained.

            Once they left the SHINee boys shook of their anger and made their way to the girls. “Ready to go?" Minho asked Maya as he walked over. He looked her up and down, checking her out, halfway to see if she was okay and half way because she looked hot in that simple little outfit. She nodded and looked up at him. “You guys are riding home with us?” Minho nodded.

             Onew smiled as he went over to Lee, “You were amazing out there today,” he whispered. She smiled.

             “Thanks, Onew" she said giving him a hug. Jonghyun felt his anger rise. Key noticed and chuckled lightly.

“Well ladies you have a huge crowd out front and your mangers are waiting for us to get in the van. We will be your escorts. Ready to face the crowd?" Key asked them.

             Maya grinned, "Oh, hell yea.”

             Lee gulped with a nod, "Yea, I guess so…" She was still a little nervous to be around fans, especially when they get really close.

             "Okay come on" Key smiled going out first, Maya followed with Minho and Taemin on either side of her, then Jonghyun and Onew followed on either side of Lee.

               They were deafened from the roaring of their fans and were blinded by the flashes of lights coming from cameras held by Fans and paparazzi alike. Fans tried to elbow their way to the girls, their arms reaching out. Maya smiled sweetly and tried to touch a few hands while Lee just tried to stay calm and not clench her eyes shut for some pictures. Key, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun and Onew formed a wall around the girls acting as bodyguards. Key was in front, Minho protectively held out his left arm and wrapped his right arm around Maya; Taemin held out his right arm and held her in his left. Onew had his right arm wrapped around Lee, his left out to the crowd, he constantly checked to see if her eyes were open and tried his best to guide her as Jonghyun held her in his left and made sure no one got to close with his right. They made their way to the van and all hurried in. Akki stepped on the gas and they drove off the apartments. Lee sighed as she tried to clear her head to remove the headache the flashing lights gave her.

"You okay Lee?" Onew asked as he leaned towards her slightly, making sure she was okay. She smiled and nodded.

"Yea, Onew, I'm fine. Thank you" she smiled weakly. Jonghyun turned to her, worried.

“Are you sure?" he asked. She nodded.

 "Yes, boys. I'm fine geez…"

             A little while later the van arrived at the apartment. The girls were sound asleep. Lee’s head laid on Jonghyun’s shoulder and Maya’s on Minho’s. Aki Ho smiled at the boys. "Could you take them to the apartment? Hye Mi and I will get the girls’ bags” Akki’s voice was a low whisper. Jonghyun nodded before carefully shifting Lee into his arms bridal style and exiting the van. Minho did the same. Both easily opened the front doors and maneuvered the elevators with the girls in their arms.

           Akki and Hye Mi had already put away the girls’ bags and unlocked the door by the time the boys reached the front door. Jonghyun got opened the door with ease and walked in with Minho in tow. "Minho, which one is Lee's room?" he whispered. Minho nodded towards the door with the big poster of Ukiss plastered on it. "Of course…" he muttered before walking over and opening the door. He flipped on a small lamp and placed her lightly on the bed. He smiled as he pulled the blanked over her and admired her sleeping form. He leaned down and lightly placed a kiss on her forehead, thinking himself alone with his sleeping love. Onew stood in the doorway clenching his fists. He let out a breath and walked away thinking it best not to cause any trouble this late at night.

           Minho laid Maya in her bed before tucking her in and kissing her forehead. He began to walk out of the room when he turned around and kissed both of her cheeks out of envy of seeing Daehyun do the same earlier. He exited her room and closed the door quietly.  “Jonghyun, come on. We gotta go." he whispered into Lee’s room. Jonhyun looked at him and nodded as he got up and glanced at Lee’s drawing board. Her latest design was on the top. He smiled before walking out and closing the door behind them. They then left to their own apartment.