Meeting B.A.P

43VER The FLAW

 

Unknown to them a half hour was passing and the B.A.P. Members we're standing, watching in awe inside the doorframe as they performed the boss stomping breakdance about halfway through the song.

What was unknown to them soon became well known to them when the song ended and they heard the boys practically fighting each other to get inside the room. Maya and lee both giggled and blushed while Jo Rin burst out laughing and went over to fix the situation and introduce himself to the boys. After they had all piled in and Jo had introduced himself it was the girls' turn.

“Aniyo~ We are 43VER the FLAW!” The girls said in unison.

“I'm Lee!” Lee blurted out at top speed with her signature military two finger salut.

“And I'm Maya~” Maya cheerfully said saluting with her two fingers and turning it into a cute peace sign. “We're new to Korea but have worked for SM for quite a while in america, so forgive our Korean, but we've been assisting Jo in making your dance and we will be teaching you as well, so if it's alright can we speak in english?” She asked in Korean, smiling sweetly at the end only to receive many nods from the boys. “Lee! You can talk now!” she yelled to the girl staring at her in confusion.

“In english?” she asked. Maya giggled and nodded in response. “Thank god.”

“Hello! We are B.A.P.!” the boys said together.

“Blond Asian People?” the girls asked together both tilting their heads to the side at the same time. The boys busted out laughing.

“Ani. It stands for Best Absolute Perfect. I'm Bang.”

“I'm Himchan”

“I'm Zelo.”

“I'm Young Jae.”

“Daehyun”

“And I'm Jong Up.”

“Okay! Let's dance then.” Maya giggled clapping her hands and turning to Jo Rin. “You can teach them the opening. We'll teach them the chorus and the Break down.” Jo rin nodded.

“Sounds good. You guys going to get more red bull?”

“Nope. Even better. Monster. The green one. Specifically the green ones. The other ones are grooooss!” maya said scrunching her nose as she said gross, “come on lee lets get some enneerrggyyy”

“Do you really need any more?” Lee said raising her eyebrow at her but following anyway.

Soon enough the girls were back in the dance room sitting against the far wall drinking their giant sized monsters.

Maya scrunched her nose and removed her sunglasses. Lee raised her eyebrow at her. And maya returned her look with a half pout. “They were in the way of my drink. Look their in your way too!” She giggled watching Lee's can tap her sunglasses. Lee giggled in return and removed her sunglasses as well. They both giggled together and then turned to watch the boys only to see the boys watching them.

They both blushed.

“uhm....” Lee said averting her gaze.

“W-what is it...?” Maya said timidly looking at the boys.

“Oh.. uhm.. ah... nothing...” was the general reply from all of them.

“We hadn't seen your faces yet.” Daehyun said matter-of-factly.

“So you stare!?” Lee exclaimed. Bang started laughing.

“Only cause you're both so pretty.” he said smirking. Daehyun let out a sigh that somehow turned into a nod with the rest of the group. Lee on the other hand rolled her eyes and turned to maya.

“well.. we both know how this is gonna end up.” she whispered. Maya tilted her head slightly then shook it.

“Nope. No idea what you're talking 'bout.” maya replied. Lee let out a chuckle and patted her head.

“Oh yeah. I forgot. You're little Miss. Innocent.”

“Miss. Innocent?” Maya and Daehyun asked in sync. Only to both look at each other and erupt into laughter.

“Sheesh.” Lee and Bang both said face palming in sync only to also look at each other and erupt into laughter.