Gifts and cell phone sirens

43VER The FLAW

“It would appear so.”

“Hey.” Jonghyun said looking at the girls.

“We bring gifts!” Eli finished winking at them.

The girls exchanged another look before looking at the boys again. “Gifts?”

“I brought a cake!” Dongho grinned walking to the dining room and putting it on the table.

“I.. got this hairpin.. I thought it would look cute in your hair, Lee..”Hoon blushed and placed a red flower hairpin in lee's hand.

“I got you an outfit, Maya~” Key grinned and waved a shopping bag, “It took forever to get Hye mi to tell me your sizes.” maya let out a giggle as Key made his way towards Maya's bedroom, “I'll set the bag on your bed, Kay?”

“Neh, that's fine!” Maya grinned.

“I.. thought about getting you chicken.. but uh.. I figured.. these are.. more you.. cause they're all pretty.. and uh..” Onew blushed and held out a bouquet of roses to Lee, who took them with a blush.

“Maya~” Tae chirped grabbing her hand and clasping a bracelet on her wrist, “It matches mine” he smiled at her as she admired the black charm bracelet with various cute neon charms.

“Woow~” she sighed, “it's so cute!” she let out a small giggle and looked up at the smiling Taemin.

“uhm.. here..” AJ mumbled holding out a small gift bag to Lee, “it's a blue necklace..” he blushed looking away, “I got it cause it matched your eyes..” he mumbled.

“Thanks” Lee smiled and took the bag. As soon as she pulled out the necklace her eyes widened and she turned to maya, “Maya! It's the one I was looking at online!” she looked back up at AJ, “It's perfect!” she held the small silver chain holding the uniquely shaped pendant that matched her eyes up to her neck and started attempting to clasp it in the back.

AJ let out a small chuckle at her fumbling with the clasp before leaning over and clasping it himself. “Glad you like it.”

“I got a necklace too.” Kevin chuckled, “guess I'm not as unique as I thought,” his hand held a little green gift bag and his eyes were on Maya and Maya alone. She took the bag with a smile and a nod and pulled out the necklace from inside. It was a silver key necklace with a green gem embedded into the key's handle.

“omo..” Amaya looked up at kevin, “It's so cute..”

“Heh.. I thought It suited you..” he chuckled clasping the necklace on.

“Well, I got something all girls like.” Jonghyun smiled, “chocolate~” and with that word he dropped a box full of white chocolates onto Lee's lap with a wink.

“Noo. They all like cute things.” Kiesop smiled, “like this” He held out a little wolf stuffed animal to Maya, who automatically fawned over it and gushed about how wolves were her favorite.

Soohyun rolled his eyes and made his way over to Lee. “here.” He held out a cute stuffed animal cat with a bracelet around it's neck as a collar. It was a black chain with various red and white charms, the biggest of which was a red heart. She looked up at him with wide eyes.

“Is this a bracelet?” she unclasped the “collar” and held it up to her wrist. He smiled in return and helped her clasp it with a nod.

Minho stood in front of Maya with his hands behind his back and leaned over close to her face. “I can't really give you what I want to..” He smirked as she blushed, “So, I got this.” he held out a big gift bag. Her eyes widened as she looks up at him.

“What's in it?” Maya asked. He gave her a smile that said open and find out. She nodded in response and pulled out the first item that touched her hand. She pulled it out slowly to reveal a silver vine-like frame with a picture of him in it. She looked up at him with a smile, “it's so-”

“There's more.” He interrupted her with a smile. She nodded and reached into the bag to pull out a cute cell phone charm. It had crystal flowers and swirls and could only be described as “Kawaii!”

“It's so-”

“There's more.” He smiled and she nodded again with a smile. She pulled out the last item which was a black felt box with neon paint splatters on it. She looked up at him quizzically before opening it slowly. Her eyes grew to the size of saucers from looking at the contents of the box. Inside there was a full jewelry set.

There was a heart shaped locket with an A engraved on the front with a blue jewel in the middle with blue heart drop earrings to match along with a simple blue and silver weaved chain bracelet. She looked up at him as he smiled down at her.

“It's all.. so.. me..” she smiled softly, “but there's a lot of stuff here..i fell kinda ba-”

“Don't. I felt bad.. I mean.. I missed your birthday.”

“It's alright.” She smiled again, “Thank you everyone for your lovely gifts,” She placed Minho's gifts back into the bag, with the exception of the cell phone charm, and set the bag next to Key's gift. She then picked up her iPhone and attached the charm to the little slot in it's case. She walked out of her room with a smile and the phone in her hand. She opened to say something to all the boys who were happily chatting away when an earsplitting siren filled the room.

Maya rolled her eyes, held open her finger to say one minute, and looked down at the screen that flashed “Manager.” she slid her finger across the screen.