Akki-appa?

43VER The FLAW

Minho. What the hell?” Key exclaimed.

“Yah. Seriously.” Kevin added.

“Let her go.” Kiesop growled.

“You haven't won yet, Hyung.” Tae glared.

Minho grinned in response. “sorry.” his grip loosened as a signal to Maya that she could get up if she wanted. She looked up to the glaring boys and burst into laughter.

“you guys should see your faces!” she slid out of Minho's arms and went to the kitchen. She the sink and opened the fridge to make them think she was busy. She took a deep breath and gripped the side of the sink. “Just why are they acting like this?” she muttered, “My heart's beating like crazy...” She let out a huge breath and closed her eyes only to have Minho pulling her into his arms flash through her mind. The color red returned to her face and her eyes rapidly opened. “they don't like me do they?” she shook her head turned off the water and grabbed a soda from the fridge. “No way...” She muttered before popping open the can and returning to the boys.

She flashed them all a smile and opened to talk when Kevin's phone went off. He looked around for a minute before answering. His face fell after answering the phone and he hung up with a sigh. “Come on Kiesop. The guys are freaking.” He pulled Kiesop off the couch and leaned down to give maya a hug. “See you guys later.”

“mmm.. see you” Maya smiled softly and gave both the boys the hugs they wanted before they left.

“You don't think Jonghyun and Onew are going to call us home do you?” Tae asked Minho and Key with a worried look.

“Nope.” Minho smiled, “Key's the one who nags and he's with us.”

In response Key shot him a glare while Tae, Maya, and Minho burst out laughing.

Key opened his mouth to say something when the door opened instead. Hye Mi was walking in looking at a clipboard.

“Maya, dear. I do hope you're still awake.” She flipped a page on her clipboard and started to take off her shoes, “I've got this revised schedule I need t-” she stopped in her tracks when she looked up and into the apartment, “oh.. you've got guests...” her eyes widened and she quickly turned around to try and stop Akki ho from entering the loft. “They're both asleep honey, there's no need to come in I'll just leave the note.. and..” Akki ho pushed her aside and stepped in himself taking off his shoes.

“There's no way Amaya could be asleep, you saw how hyper and bubbly she just wa-” once again a manager stopped mid-sentence and mid-step due to the sight of Minho, Key, and Taemin sitting around Amaya. His eyes narrowed as he looked straight at Amaya. “you have boys over?”

Amaya gulped and opened to speak when Hye mi came to the rescue.

“Honey, we did ask the boys to keep an eye on them! So they were probably checking on her...” she tugged on akki's sleeve trying to calm him down, “and they are her Sunbaes.. so she needs to treat them with respect and uh.. get to know them.. and uh.. ask for their advice and stuff...”

Akki brushed Hye mi off his sleeve. “She needs to sleep. She has an audition for a drama tomorrow.”

Amaya jumped out of her seat in pure glee. “An audition!?” she grinned “jeungmal!? Chincha?? Really!?”

Akki's face softened into a smile, “yes, now get some sleep.” he looked at the boys, “you should all go get sleep as well. I'm sure you have full schedules yourselves.”

With that he slipped on his shoes and walked out the door. Hye mi ran into the living room set down the clipboard and smiled at Amaya, “I'll call beforehand next time” she said with a wink before departing in a flash.

Key stood up and pulled Maya into a hug. “looks like we need to go, doll.”

“Doll?” she asked raising her eyebrow at him. He shrugged.

“You dress like one.” he smirked and nudged the boys before heading to the door.

Tae jumped up and also pulled her into a hug. “Don't let 'em win.” he let go and smiled at her while she looked at him confused. He grinned and joined key at the door.

Minho stood with a smile. “break a leg at your audition.” he pulled her into a hug as well and she grinned at him afterwords.

“I will Sunbae.” she smiled sweetly at his shocked and blushing face.

“balli!” came Key's voice from the doorway. Minho smiled at maya and strolled to the shouting Key. The last thing heard was the click of the door.