Weird photographers and leather pants

43VER The FLAW

A few songs later the car pulled up in front of a tall building that must have been some kind of studio. Lee gulped. “That is a really big building..” she said getting out of the car. Maya giggled and Akki Ho nodded.

“Yes. Now lets go.” and with those words he lead them through the double doors and to a huge bustling studio. There was a photographer and his tech crew setting up lighting, fans, his camera and such, there was stylists setting up makeup and hair accessories, and there were people nagging Akki Ho to steal us for dressing. “Go. Go. Take them. You have five minutes to get them dressed and out here for styling!” he said waving them off with his hand. The girls were then dragged into a dressing room and stuffed into some pretty bad looking clothes.

Amaya was put into low rise black leather pants that fit like skinny jeans, a bright blue lace up corset-like shirt that showed her stomach, black fishnet fingerless gloves and bright blue knee high doc martins.

Lee was put into an extremely similar outfit. She had low rise white leather pants that fit like Maya's, a red version of Maya's shirt, white fishnet gloves, and black knee high doc martins with enough of a heal to give her the same height as Maya.

They had barely put on their boots when they were rushed out of the door and sat down in front of a huge light up mirrors and stylists. Amaya took a breath closed her eyes and just let the stylists have complete control. Lee on the other hand was trying not to freak out and come off as rude to her stylists. She glanced over to Maya who was smiling while her hair was being done. Lee let out a sigh, closed her eyes and tried to let them finish without freaking out.

After their hair and makeup was done assistants came flying at them by the tens with accessories to slap on them. Maya gained a white spiked belt with electric blue paint-splattered studs, and Lee had gained the same belt in black and red, they both gained a wide variety of bangles and spiked bracelets as well as matching chokers. They were gothic influenced, but with 43ver the Flaw design as the pendant. Then they both stood looking at themselves in the mirror.

Maya was amazed by how the outfit flowed together so well and how even though her hair was messy it was extremely cute.

Lee on the other hand was taken aback staring at the weird glittery makeup that didn't fit the outfits at all. She turned to mention it to maya but stopped when she looked at her. Maya was glowing, at least that's what Lee thought, Lee thought Maya looked so flawless in the professional makeup and the outfit fit her to the T and showed off everything y and bad about her. She let out a sigh and turned back to her own reflection trying to hide her envy.

Unbeknownst to Lee, Maya thought just about the same things about Lee.

“Ready girls?” Akki Ho called coming towards them. They both turned around and smiled and Akki let out a gasp. “Wow. The concept really is perfect. And you two pull it off brilliantly. Well. Lets get this started.”

The girls walked out to a pink glittery set with their signature 43ver the Flaw broken heart statute from their first photo shoot. The only difference was the color it was splashed with pink glitter and black in random patterns to make it look as though it was tainted from the pink girly set. Perfect for the concept. Maya grinned looking at the familiar stairs and places where she could hang in crazy poses. Lee on the other hand gulped and glanced from her heals to the stairs.

“Ms Lee. On the left, all the way at the top. Ms. Maya to the right. Also on the top.” Maya grinned. And nodded running up the stairs on the right. That was the higher side and the one she wanted. Lee gulped and made her way carefully up to her post.

Maya grinned down at Lee and hung her legs off the edge and onto the letters like she did on their first poster and looked at Lee to do the same. “I assume you want a signature one?” Maya said flashing the photographer a quick smile before getting into her 'modeling zone' and putting on her 'fierce' face. The photographer smiled.

“Yes! Good!” he snapped a few pictures at various angles, “Now just model. Do whatever you want. Make it crazy. Make it bad-, make it sweet, make it conflicting.” he instructed.

Lee smiled sweetly while maya laid on her pedestal and glared at the camera. “Great! That's exactly what I want! Do the opposite of each other!” The girls both turned to each other and Amaya sat up and threw her head back in laughter as Lee gave the camera her 'shut the up' look.

Soon enough the girls ended up laughing and looking at each other. Maya laid on her stomach cutely her arm outstretched and her fingers intertwined with lees as they smiled at each other.

“Not exactly conflicting but that's a good shot girls!” the photographer laughed. “NOW CONFLICT!” he yelled as Amaya jumped up and lee glared at him. He caught the picture perfectly with Maya in the air laughing and lee glaring intensely. “PERFECT! KEEP IT UP!”

Maya nonchalantly sat on the stairs looking up aimlessly as Lee giggled laying on her pedestal. The photo shoot continued like that for an hour until Lee complained about being hungry and they got a break for food.

“FOOD!” Lee screamed bounding down the stairs and to the table filled with food. Maya laughed and calmly walked down the stairs. She glanced at one of the staff members.

“She got over the fear of running in those heals fast didn't she?”

“Maya! They've got poky!” lee screamed.

“Excuse me!” Maya said to the staff member before bolting to the table next to Lee and scooping up some pocky. And for the next 10 minutes the girls ate, talked and giggled before they had to return to work.

“Girls, in front this time!” the photographer yelled. The girls giggled and ran in front of the fixture. Lee leaned up against the left side of the broken heart looking up into the light. Maya leaned against the right side and looked out past the camera with a soft smile. “Wow. Great shot girls. It's really great, especially for just having gotten back from a break.” he smiled at the picture he just took, “Now, Lee, climb up a few stairs and look back at me. Maya, keep that pose.” he snapped the picture and smiled, “Now, Maya climb up two stairs higher than Lee and look back. Be fierce and determined. Lee, keep that pose and smile.”

The photographer switched the angle he was taking the picture and took another shot. “Alright. Now For the rest of these photos,” he started looking at both the girls then turned to maya, “Maya, be fierce, Determined, Bad-, Triumphant, confident.” he then turned to lee, “Lee, be a little shy, smile softly, just give a soft look, and maya keep yours strong, and it's okay if you feel like looking angry, too.” the girls both nodded. Lee turned to Maya with a smile and Maya looked at lee fiercely. She didn't look angry. She just looked...Strong. Fierce. Determined. Confident. And well... gorgeous. Lee fought back gulping and held her soft smile as the photographer rejoiced.

“THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT! KEEP IT UP.”

Lee let out a giggle and covered with her hand as Maya leaned back on the stairs and looked out away from the camera. Next good shot Maya stood at the highest point on the fixture looking fiercely at the camera with a small smirk as Lee leaned against one of the letters looking out with a sad smile.

“That's a wrap!” the photographer yelled. Maya fell to her knees and let out a sigh.

“How was I?” she asked timidly. Lee blinked as she looked at Maya in surprise.

“What...what happened to that confidence?” she half-mumbled, “It was... stunning.. you were great Maya..” She sounded slightly dejected as though she wasn't good enough. Maya let out a small smile.

“Really?” she let out a breath, “I was worried I didn't do as well as you. You did everything he asked you to perfectly.” And with that she descended the fixture and went to ask if they could keep the outfits as lee stood there with ajar.