Broken english

43VER The FLAW

Maya smiled up at Minho as she handed him back his phone. “Thanks, I was worried she'd freak.” Daehyun burst out into laughter, and maya turned to her left to look at the convulsing bad-boy.

“What?”

“You didn't sound so worried!” He barely spoke the words through his laughter. Minho looked from the confused maya to the convulsing Daehyun before joining him in laughter and nodding in agreement with Daehyun's statement.

“Yah!” Maya half yelled, half pouted. “I was worried.”

“Hey ho! Chill yo nips!” Daehyun laughed, as he spoke in his cutely broken english.

This time maya laughed.

“Yah! What's so funny?” Daehyun suddenly wasn't laughing anymore.

“Your english!” Minho replied in his own broken english.

Maya laughed even more, Wiping tears from her eyes as these two boys looked at her in a mix of anger, amazement, and adoration. “You guys are too cute.” She let out a last giggle and grinned at them. “Let's go home.”

Both boys gulped at the image of a grinning Maya paired with the words 'let's go home.' Scenarios of an older grinning Maya clutched on their arm and a warm house all to themselves popped into their heads. They were both pulled out of their heads by Maya shoving her hand down Minho's pocket, retrieving his keys, and dangling them in the air before cheerfully stating that she'd drive and skipping to the car. They both exchanged a scared look before looking to the car where Maya stood in the doorway of the driver's seat.

“Come on!” They both gulped again, before she repeated the words they needed to come running, “Let's go home!”

They all piled into the car, and buckled up(Maya made sure of that) before Maya punched on the gas and sped home.

To Maya it was a refreshing joy ride.

To Minho it was scary as hell.

To Daehyun it was amazing that a girl could drive so recklessly fast and not get into an accident, or even come close to one.

The pulled into Minho's parking spot and Maya happily jumped out of the car while Minho remained glued to his seat still gripping onto it for dear life. Daehyun blinked and hit Minho's shoulder before stepping out of the car after Maya. Minho shook his head and hurriedly followed Daehyun out of the car. Maya grinned at him and handed him his keys.

“Do you always drive like that?” Both boys asked Maya in sync. She looked at them innocently and shook her head.

“Only cars.”

“Only cars?”

“I go much faster on motorcycles.” She grinned at them before skipping to the main entrance and waving at them to hurry.

“You'd never guess..” Minho muttered under his breath, before shrugging and following her inside.

“Motocycles?” Daehyun grinned, shoved his hands in his pockets and followed. “She's really something.”

 

 

Soon enough they were all standing in front of Maya's loft door. She shot them another grin before opening the door and kicking off her shoes. She jumped up on the wood flooring when she spotted Lee laying on the couch. Her grin turned evil as she ran across the floor and slid before jumping right next to Lee scaring the living crap out of her.

“Miss me?”

Lee stared at her wide eyed and clutching her chest.

“I brought guests!” she motioned to the boys removing their shoes in the doorway.

“Daehyun?” Lee looked from the boy to Maya while raising her eyebrow.

“Oppa, needed to pick up the jackets we borrowed.”

Minho winced at the word Oppa, while daehyun smiled and waved at Lee. His eyes wandered to the door way where Bang's jacket hung.

“Found it.” Daehyun pointed at the jacket.

“Great. You can leave then.” Minho pulled it from it's rung and threw it at his rival.

“Sunbae!” Both boys turned to face her. Daehyun was smug seeing Minho in trouble. Minho was wondering how she could continue to be cute while she was angry. “Don't be so rude!”

Lee was watching the scene unfold with amusement. “You guys want some soda? I could go for some popcorn myself..” the snark in her voice was undeniable.

“Lee.” Maya turned to her friend trying to hold the appearance of being angry. She let out a breath aware that she had epically failed. “sure..” She plopped on the couch before looking at the boys attempting to argue discreetly. “I know you're fighting.”

Both boys turned to look at her, shook their heads, waved their hands and said, “anii!”

Maya rolled her eyes, “either come in like a normal person, or leave.” They both blinked, “Or you could both stand there in the doorway trying to hide your distain for each other, what control do I have over you guys anyway?” her eye brow raised and she motioned to the couch before spinning herself into an upside down position to await Lee's return from the kitchen.

 

 

Hi Hi, my faithful readers! (if i have any.) ^.^ sorry for the long wait and boring chapter(We do need SOME filler guys!) I'll try to update more often, also check out my other story Alike, as well as my oneshot that may or may not get a second chapter.(M rated. ^.^ scandalous I know.) Whelp. That's it. Bye~