Morning after

43VER The FLAW

           The next morning Lee woke up still in her clothes from last night.  She rubbed her eyes trying to get rid of the sleepiness. She crawled out of bed and looked at the clocking blinking at her. 10 am. 10 am. 10 am. She rubbed her head and yawned as she walked out of her room and went to Maya's door and knocked lightly. It took a few seconds before Maya opened the door. "Hey, your finally up," she smiled as she dried her hair.

            "How can you bee this happy and cheery in the morning?" Lee asked as she walked past her and plopped herself on to Maya’s bed. Maya shrugged

             "I don't know. It could just be my raw awesomeness, but the credit more likely goes to the two white chocolate lattés I drank this morning." she shrugged with a grin before she walked over and sat on Lee. Lee made a weird face and then promptly pushed her onto the floor "Oww! That hurt!" she exclaimed, throwing Lee an angry pout face. Lee shrugged.

             "Well, that’s what you get for trying to sit on me, ," she laughed slightly before she sighed. "Do we have anything planned to day at all?" she asked.

            "I honestly don't know. Our mangers should be here at any time now to tell us," she peeled herself off the floor and rubbed her "My poor …" she muttered shooting Lee a glare. Lee smirked as her eyes closed.

            "Well, if you go over to SHINee's dorm I bet Minho would love to help you erase the pain from your " she stated. Maya looked at her, dumbfounded.

             “LEE! THE HELL?" she screamed.

              "What? I’m just being truthful here! That man acts like you’re his life source or something, and he will do everything and everything for you! So, yeah." she said as she opened her eyes and sat up. Then the doorbell rang

               Lee got up and walked over to the door followed by Maya. She opened the door and there stood their mangers. "Hello," Lee smiled as she moved over so they could walk though.

                "Morning girls! Glad to see you two awake," Aki Ho smiled. Lee nodded and walked over to the couch

                “Well, you’re welcome." said Lee. Maya sat next to her and Akki Ho and Hye Mi moved to stand in front of them.

                "Well to start off on a good note, the concert was a huge success because you girls are amazing and you had SHINee and UKISS. And a lot of people liked that." Akki Ho sounded proud and the girls smiled proudly, happy that they made their fans happy and that they had a successful concert. "Now, the bad part is that today is not a free day. After 3 this afternoon you guys have a packed schedule. Maya will be working on her show and attending press meetings about the show and such. And Lee you will have Korean practice with Key instead of Eli, since Eli is out with his own schedule for the time being, and you will practice dancing" said Akki Ho. Lee groaned.

               "Really?" she asked. she never complained but she was way top tired for that right now. Then Hye Mi gave her that killer look. And Lee smiled, "Oh, okay! sounds great!" she said quickly. Hye Mi smiled and nodded at her.

         "Good So around 2:50 I'll come and get Maya while Akki stays here with Lee until Key gets here." Said Hye Mi. Akki Ho nodded

         "Okay sounds good. See you guys then, okay?" he asked. Maya nodded

         "Okay see you” she smiled.

           Hye Mi pointed at Lee, “Remember Lee, you’re under house arrest still, so don't go off by yourself or else" she warned her. Lee nodded and saluted

           "Yes ma’am" she said and then the mangers left.

 

            A little time past and both of the girl were bored out of their minds. So Maya was in her room jamming out to music and Lee was dancing in their private dance studio to Miss A's "Bad Girl, Good Girl.” No one noticed the door or even heard it open, but surely enough Key walked right into the apartment and then into the dance studio. He raised an eyebrow as he watched her continue to dance not noticing him in the slightest. That is until she had to turn around in the dance. Then she screamed. Loudly. Which caused Maya to run from her bedroom to the dance studio.

           "What? What? Who got shot?!" she screamed running into the studio and then seeing Key. “Oh! Hey, Key" she smiled and waved. He waved back and returned the smile. Lee held her hand over her rapidly beating.

            "No! No! Don’t be all ‘hey, key!’ That mother er scared the out me!" she yelled failing to calm herself. Key shrugged and looked at both of them before holding up at key.

            "How did you get that?" Maya asked.

            "Your manger gave it to me in case I decided to come over earlier. And I did." he smiled.

             "Yea well how about a warning next time?" Lee half asked half screamed. Key raised an eyebrow

"When have you ever known me to give a warning to anybody?" he asked her. She thought for a moment and nodded.

 "Well you’ve got a point there" she muttered. Key nodded

"Exactly, So, ladies, ready for some shopping?" he asked. The girls looked at him dumbfounded.

“What?" they asked in sync.

 

Sorry updates were slow guys! We're busy bee's here, hopefully we'll get a bunch of chapters in soon to make up for it! Comment! Subscribe! Check out my other stories! And check out my co-writers other stuff too.