Fights and broken power drills

43VER The FLAW

Downstairs the boys were becoming wary of all the thumping and the muffled yelling. “Shouldn't we go check on them, hyung?” Taemin looked at the other boys in the group who were all sitting on the bare wood floor and staring at the ceiling.

 

“Nah...” Key started when they began to hear louder yelling and more banging noises, “Yeah. Yeah right now. Lets go.”

SHINee all stood up and raced out the door and up the stairs towards the banging and yelling.

On the other side of SHINee's hallway U-Kiss laid in their loft. Kevin was playing with Eli, Dongho was playing video games, AJ and Hoon were chatting with each other, and Kiesop and Soohyun laid sprawled out on the floor watching Dongho play his game.

Kevin stopped pushing Eli for a minute and let out a sigh, “Dang. The SHINee boys sure are noisy today.” he stated before pushing Eli again.

“Um...” Dongho mumbled pausing the game and listening to the racket, “I don't think that's SHINee.. It's coming from above us..” Everyone nodded in agreement and went back to what they were doing.

A second later everyone stopped and stared at each other with their eyes wide open with the realization that the girls lived upstairs and they were supposed to be keeping an eye on them.

“!” They all yelled scrambling out the door and up the stairs only to run into SHINee in the hallway.

“You heard the noise too?” Onew said looking at Eli who nodded.

“SHUSH!” Key said hitting Onew and turning his ear towards the door to see if he could hear anything.

On the other side of the door the girls were screaming at each other.

“THE DAMN THING WONT WORK MAYA! LET ME THROW IT!!” Lee screamed holding a power drill with both hands and struggling to make Maya let go of it.

“NO! I KNOW YOU'RE PISSED AND ALL BUT THE LAST THING WE NEED IS THESE DAMN WINDOWS BUSTED!? DO YOU SEE HOW MANY OF THEM THERE ARE!?” Maya screamed trying to pry the drill out of Lee's hands.

“GAH!” Lee screamed letting go and causing Maya to fall backwards on to the floor. “YOU MAKE IT WORK THEN!” she yelled, Maya glared.

“Are they fighting over a power drill...?” Dongho whispered on the other side of the door only to be silenced by a chorus of “SHHHHH”

Maya banged the power drill on the ground and started screaming bloody murder at the fact that it wouldn't work. It came out as a bunch of mangled screams similar to this: “GAH! UGH! THE DAMN-GAAHHH--OW... ! WHY!!!!” it was at this point that Lee started to try to get the power drill out of Maya's hands and the Boys decided it was still too loud and not getting any better, also their curiosity and worry had only been growing outside of the door with the increasing screaming.

The door burst open and the boys tumbled inside. Lee, who was facing the door, blinked twice before her eyes widened and her grip fell.

Once her grip loosened Maya fell back and lost her grip on the power drill which then went flying towards the boys and landed in Key's hands.

“Maya.... we have company...” Lee said nervously glancing between Maya and the boys.

“First off, OOOWWW!” Maya yelled glaring at Lee from the floor, “Why'd you let go like that!? That's the second time! I am in a lot of pain right now you know!” she yelled still not even looking towards the door, “Second! What do you mean-” She stopped mid sentence because there was a boy holding out his hand to help her up. And it wasn't just any boy. It was Minho. Choi Minho. From SHINee.

“Are you okay?” He asked. Maya gulped, nodded and took his hand. He pulled her up and smiled. “Good.” he walked back over by Key, who was examining the power drill, and the rest of the boys who were standing by the door.