"Scary" Boys and new clothes

43VER The FLAW

 

Ok.”

“Really!?” he asked. The girls giggled and nodded.

“So where is B.A.P taking F.T.F?” Lee asked, “Because I'm hungry. And you're paying.” The boys laughed.

“You'll see!” Bang grinned grabbing Lee's hand and pulling her out the door. Daehyun burrowed his eyebrows. There was no way Bang would one up him. He grabbed Maya's hand and smiled at her.

“Ready?” he asked. She nodded with a blush and they all left the building.

Soon enough they were all giggling down the streets. And Zelo was questioning the girls about the sunglasses.

“It's simple Zellllliie!” Maya giggled. “We've already gained a fan base it would seem.”

“And I am not fitting to be attacked by some random Flawlies.” Lee stated.

“ahh.. that makes sense.”

“Aren't you worried about the same thing?” Maya asked Daehyun.

“No. Our fans are a little scared of us.” he stated. Maya and lee burst out laughing.

“Scared. Of you? Why?” they giggled in sync.

“Why. You.” Daehyun said through gritted teeth, “I'm very scary.” he said looking at lee, who was then picked up by Bang.

“But I'm not!” Bang whispered into her ear. Lee blushed.

“I'd tell you to put me down. But walking is a lot of trouble.” she whispered back not paying any attention to Daehyun and Amaya's accidental flirting.

“I'm very very scary!” he yelled as Maya half screamed and half giggled darting between different members of the group.

“Oh so scary!” she giggled. “And yet you can't catch me” she whispered from between Zelo and Jong up.

Daehyun smirked, grabbed her waist and pulled her into his arms, picking her up bridal style. She let out a small shriek but then played it off by inspecting her nails.

Hours past and they finally made it to their new place which they were much to tired to inspect. Instead they just threw their jackets and shoes off and into the living room and crashed on the couch surrounded by their unpacked boxes, suitcases and a house filled with who knows what else.

They both woke up fairly early in the morning to the immense light pouring throughout the huge windows. Maya shot up and looked at Lee who was doing the exact same thing. They both grinned at each other, jumped off of the couches, and ran to explore the house together.

It was exactly how Maya had described, except it was better, and there was an extra room with fabrics, sewing supplies, two sewing machines, two tables, and two sketch stations. The only other thing that was different from what she imagined was her room was not splattered with neon colors, and both the girls already had a full walk in closet in their rooms. That they didn't expect at all.

Maya dashed into her closet and Lee did the same. They both pulled out innocent looking white dresses. Lee's dress was pure white with silver beading on the bone up to the thin straps. Maya's pick was also a pure white but it was very flowy with black trim on the bottom of the dress and on the flowy off the shoulder sleeves. It also had a cute black belt that would fit perfectly around her waist. The girls both put the dresses up to themselves still on the hanger and spun in front of their full length mirrors that were placed conveniently inside their closets. They ran out into the living room to meet each other holding up their dresses in glee then laughing when they realized they both picked white dresses.

“I'm gonna take a bath!” they both said at the same time bursting out into laughter again and running into their rooms, placing their dresses on their beds and then running into their huge bathrooms and running hot water, pouring various scented bubbles and such into the huge hot-tub like baths and then climbing into their personal spas to get cleaned up.

Soon they were both blow drying their hair in their personal bathrooms and then putting in one of their many various colored contacts. Lee had bright green this time while Maya had electric blue to match her hair.

Lee was brushing her hair while Maya was applying her usual makeup, foundation and a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. They both got dressed and put on little white healed booties that laced up in the front and buckled on the side. They walked into the living room and giggled at the similarity in their outfits and then jumped when they heard a knock at the door. They exchanged a look and went to go answer it when the guests invited themselves in.