Chorography x2

43VER The FLAW

 

Maya we're here.” Lee said nudging her and putting on her sunglasses. Maya nodded and slipped on her sunglasses on as well. They looked out the window at their screaming fans as the driver ran and opened up lee's side of the car, who looked over at maya nervously. “How did they..?” she almost had to shout over the “WE LOVE YOU!”'s and “FTF FOR THE WIN!”'s. Maya giggled.

“They probably saw the teaser.”

“What teaser!?”

“That's why I told you to watch the screen!”

“What screen!?”

“THE ONE IN FRONT OF YOU!”

“oh.. that one.” she said giggling nervously, stepping out of the car. Maya smiled and stepped out of her door when it was opened for her. She walked around the car to join Lee and walk into SM Entertainment Korea.

They took a deep breath and walked through the double doors to the open arms of their managers. “Surprised?” Akki Ho smirked. The girls giggled and gave then both hugs.

“I thought you were settling in?” Maya asked confused. Hye Mi grinned.

“We will be, we thought we should at least go over the contract with you guys first.” the girls nodded and followed them into the conference room where they were explained the fabulous terms of the contracts.

Afterwords Hye mi and Akki Ho left to settle in and the girls were taken to the dance studio to practice with their choreographer. Jo Rin, He was... well a hot, tall, built asian. And let me tell you, he was a hard core dancer, one that knew how to dance and not be cookie cutter. One that refused to be cookie cutter. A perfect choreographer for the girls. Also, not only was he pleased with their beautiful dance skills but he was also impressed with their progress with choreography for their single and only had to assist them here and there.

As the girls danced, and danced and danced some more, the SHINee boys were walking down the hall to exit the building, seeing as how they had just finished their dance practice a few doors down.

Taemin, with his acute curiosity stopped outside of the open door and watched the mysterious girls dance. Yes mysterious. They never took their sunglasses off remember? So he had no idea who they were and couldn't even get a good glimpse of their face.

“Manake!” Jonghyun said into Tae's hear while slapping his hand on his shoulder. Tae half jumped and turned to his hyung with his finger on his lips. Jong smirked at him. “Finally gaining an interest in girls other than Emma Watson?” he laughed while Tae glared.

“Hyung. I've had plenty of interest in girls... just these ones can dance.” He said semi-evilly Jong laughed.

“True. But I wonder what they look like. You can hardly tell with those big- sunglasses on their face.” He shrugged. “But we better go before Key has a melt down.” Tae nodded and followed his Hyung out the building after one last glance at the dancing girls.

Inside the room Jo rin stopped the girls. “You've been dancing non stop. Take a break.”

“But I'm not tired...” Maya pouted.

“I'm good.... if there's red bull...” Lee mumbled glancing around the room. Jo rin laughed at them.

“I'll be right back with some.” he smiled at the girls who grinned back and bowed a thank you. Once he had left maya looked around the room and skipped to the c.d. player.

“Play~” she giggled pressing the button, then frowning when it didn't play. “Finee then!” she pouted. “Skip!~” she pressed the button. Soon enough they heard a new upbeat bad song playing throughout the speakers. Maya stood in the middle of the practice room free styling with Lee. They played off of each other as they normally would and soon worked out a dance to the chorus of the song and even sang along.

“Waaarrrriiioooorr~”

Soon enough a small laugh was heard from the doorway and the two girls turned around blushing to see Jo Rin who smiled and handed them their red bulls. They both bowed a thank you.

“You know, that dance was really good, want to help me with the choreography for that song? The artist of it will be here to work it with me, but i'd like to put your chorus in there, would you mind teaching them?”

“Not at all~” Maya smiled, “But can you show us the rest of the dance first?” she giggled with Lee.

“When are they supposed to get here?” Lee asked.

“A little less than a half hour.”

“Well then. That should be enough time....” she giggled a tad nervously then easier when Jo and Maya joined in on the laughter. They finished their drinks and then got to work.