Insults and Makeup

43VER The FLAW

“Let me take a break!” Lee whined at Eli, as she laid on the couch.

“No.” He narrowed his eyes at her, “Get up and get to work.” He took a step towards her, “I'll move you if I have too.” Lee's eyes narrowed in response.

“If you pick me up... You will be sorry.” They glared at a few moments before Eli scooped her up and set her in front of the table littered with paper and pens. “You just made your life a living hell.” Lee smiled sweetly at Eli. He shuddered at the conflicting vibes he just received.

“Now repeat after me... Ahn-”

“No.”

“Ahn-”

“I don't want to.”

“Ahn-nong”

“Noo way~”

Fine.” Eli threw his hands in the air. “Copy this then.” He handed lee a paper that she began to copy, it would take her a minute, tops. Which is why when she was half-way done she laid on the table and threw her pen in the air.

“I give!” She yelled.

“What?” Eli looked at her dumbfounded when she threw the notepad with her half-written notes at his face.

“Li-ving hell~” She grinned at him as she sat up. “Shoulda gave me my break. Pabo.”

Ha!” Eli yelled, “You just spoke korean!”

“Yes... And what did I say?” She smiled evilly.

“You called me an idiot!” He responded quickly before face palming, “Great.. so you know insults.”

 

Amaya was sitting in a makeup chair having people fussing over her like crazy, arguing on if she needed more eyeliner, less eyeshadow.. blah blah. And she was, surprisingly getting annoyed.

“Would you like her to change?” Someone asked her manger. Hye mi nodded her head with a smile.

“Is that alright with you Maya?” Hye mi turned towards her, “That jacket might be a little controversial.”

Maya nodded with a nervous smile, “I'd like it if I could wear these shoes though..” The stylist looked at her with a smile.

“That can be arranged.”

 

Somehow, someway, lee had managed to con Eli into letting her have a break. The most probable theory was that he needed a break.

“I will be right back. I need to go get some more supplies.” Eli looked at lee with eyes that said 'don't cause trouble.' She smiled back with eyes that said 'of course.'

Honestly she wasn't planing on causing him trouble. She was planing on laying on the couch. But apparently she wasn't allowed.

There was a knock on the door just as she had laid on the couch. She was lazy. And she didn't want to go open the door. So, Naturally she yelled.

If I know you, you can come in. If I don't Knock... five times!” The door opened slowly and Onew peeked his head in.

“You probably shouldn't do that..” He half mumbled.

“What tell people to come in if they know me?” Lee grinned. Onew smiled back.

“Yup, how are you?”

Dying!” Lee flailed her hands in the hair with a sigh, “I'm hungry, and being forced to learn.”

“You're hungry?” Onew's face brightened up and lee nodded sadly, “Wanna come get chicken with me?” Lee pounced off the couch and leapt into Onew's arms, giving him probably the biggest hug she'd ever given.

“I love you!” She yelled releasing him and sliding to the door to put on shoes, “Now, lets hurry before Eli get's back!”

Onew jumped off the couch with a nod, and blush before sliding on his shoes and grabbing Lee's hand and running out the door to the elevator.

 

Amaya stood silently just off the set waiting for her cue. Her makeup artists stared at her in awe, and her stylist looked her up and down several times to make sure everything was situated just right.

And it was. They had decided to keep her in her doc. Martins and ripped skinny jeans but they traded her abstract neon shirt and B.A.P jacket for something slightly more fitted, but equally as bad .

A pure white fitted long tank hugged her torso and flared out a tad to cover her in an asymmetrical fashion; An electric blue flower rose from the right corner of the tank giving it a blooming effect. Black and siver chains hung from her hidden belt loops and her sheik fitted leather cropped jacket.

Her long hair extended past the length of her black jacket, it's electric blue under layer popped out due to contrast which drew attention to it's length, perfect straightness, shine and smoothness. Her slanted electric bangs were brushed to the side, and her hazel green eyes watched intently. Her eyes were another point one was drawn to. Not only were they beautiful in color but they were framed with thick eyelashes, and, at the moment, thick black eyeliner that drew out the color more than expected. Her pink lip glossed lips parted slightly in a smile and she stepped on to the set.