Shopping trip from Hell

43VER The FLAW

“Shopping.” Key grinned, “I’m taking you girls shopping because you two will make the perfect models for my fashion experiments.”

“Experiments?” Lee gulped.

“Yup, You’re my dolls!” Key smiled, “Now lets go,”

            “But-“ Lee was cut off by Maya and Key both grabbing one of her arms and pulling her to the door. They all slipped on their shoes, though Lee did it grudgingly. Once they were outside the door Maya nudged lee with her elbow.

            “Don’t complain, Key-unni is treating us to new clothes and if anyone I know loves clothes, it’s you.” Maya whispered into Lee’s ear so Key couldn’t hear. Lee had to suppress laughter from Maya calling him Unni. It’s not like he was gay. For gods sake the boy had the biggest crush on Maya until he realized all the hearts he would have to break to get her, not to mention how much effort it would take.

            “I do like clothes. I just don’t like shopping for them.” Lee squinted her eyes at Maya, who just grinned back.

            “Only ‘cause you hate spending money and picking stuff out, Key is doing both of those things.”

            “You forgot the trying things on…”

            “Oh, hush! You know you secretly love it!” Maya hit lee on the arm and key looked back with a smile.

            “Is she lightening up yet?”

            “Gettin’ there.” Maya grinned. They all piled into the elevator and began to embark on an expedition led by Key.

            Before they knew it they were in down town Seoul going in and out of the cutest, sheik and seldom known boutiques, where everything was one of a kind, and being shoved into dressing rooms with carefully picked outfits being thrown at them.

            “Basics first girls. Come on out.”

            Maya and Lee stepped out from behind curtained changing rooms. Lee was sporting a pair of distressed white jeans and a cropped red tee. Her arms wrapped around her exposed stomach and she half-glared at Key.

            Maya wore a V-necked purple halter and black distressed jeans. She smiled softly at Key who grinned back at both of them, before frowning at their bare feet. He held up his hand a moment and left, before returning with black and purple floral-print platform heals for Maya and red lace-up platform booties for Lee.

            Maya’s face lit up and she grinned at Key. “These are so cute!” She took the heels from his outstretched hand and promptly sat on the ground to put them on. Lee looked from Key to the red booties and then to Key again.

            “You’re insane.” Key placed the shoes into Lee’s free hand.

            “Basics”

            “Uh no. You’re expecting me to put on those high heals? I’m already wearing half a shirt!”

            “It’s called a crop top. Put on the shoes.”

            “Uh. How about no?” Lee shoved the shoes back into key’s hands, uncrossing her arms in the process and revealing her sculpted stomach.

            “Ow ow!” Maya cat called, looking at Lee, “Nice abs. now put on the shoes.”

            Lee blushed deep red and slowly took the shoes from Key and put them on. Key turned to look at Maya, grinned and then snapped a picture of her with his phone. “Perfect. Purple brings out your eyes.” He turned to look at lee and snapped a picture before she could hide. “Red brings out your eyes, Lee. You should really show off your body more. It’s perfect.” He smiled sweetly at her and then grinned at Maya, “Now both of you change back and we’ll go off to the next shoppe.” It took them only few moments to change back and they came out to key holding two shopping bags with a grin.

            “Lets go!” he called eagerly before turning around and walking out of the shoppe.

            “Hey! You didn’t have to buy them!” Lee called as they ran after him.

            “Oh but I did. They were too perfect for you two. In.” he stopped and shoved them into the next shoppe. In a little less than a half hour key was carrying 10 bags and shoving them into another shoppe. “Last one I promise, Lee” Key grinned and immediately shoved them into the dressing rooms. He grinned evilly, looking around at all the lingerie. “They’re gonna kill me.” He picked up a black leather zip up corset that he was fairly certain lee could put on herself, a matching “devil’s skirt” bottoms that pretty much looked like underwear with a way to short skirt and a tail. He grabbed a pink lace cropped bustier that had little angel wings coming out the back and a matching pair of pink lace underwear. He threw the sets over the dressing room doors and waited for their reaction.

            “Oh HELL no!” Lee screamed.

            “Key… this is a joke right?” Maya squeaked.

            “Put it on girls.” A few minutes of silence passed and Key spoke again “Come out.”

            Lee’s dressing room door slowly opened and she took a deep breath before coming out. Key snapped a picture before she could protest and quickly sent it to Jonghyun, Onew, and Eli with the caption, “I know her better than you. ^.^”

            “Key!” Lee screamed trying to grab the camera as he snapped more pictures and sent them to various boys with crushes on her. “I swear I’m gonna kill you!” She froze. “Wait. Maya’s not out.”

            “I’m not coming out.” Maya’s voice sounded from inside the dressing room.

            “Oh, yes you are.” Key and Lee said in sync.

            “No.”

            “Yes, you are or I’ll… I’ll… I’ll cut off all the heads to your stuffed animals.” Maya flew the dressing room door open and then stepped out timidly.

            She looked at the ground and attempted to hide her face.

            “Maya!” Key yelled. She jumped and looked up at him in shock, her eyes wide, lips parted and cheeks bright red from blushing. He snapped a picture and grinned sending it to Daehyun, Minho and Taemin with the caption “Whoops. Wrong person~”

            “Key!” Maya and Lee yelled charging at him as he continued to laugh and take pictures to send to start more trouble.

 

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time, i've been really busy preparing for exams and then college, and my co-writer is MIA, regardless I'll try and update more often. Thanks for sticking with me~ ^.^