Singing and bad driving

43VER The FLAW

Maya's interview was going swimmingly and they were on to questions from her fans.

“This fan asks, 'Amaya, would you ever date a fan?'” her host smiled and Maya let out a giggle.

“I think whoever I date would have to be a fan.” the host raised her eyebrow, “You see I love my music, it's my life. It's the one part of me that I really really love. So if I was to ever date someone who didn't love that part of me, I don't think I'd be able to take it. It's my life. Whoever I date.. I think they'd have to be a fan. So yes. Always.”

“Even if it was another Idol?”

“What would be wrong with another Idol being a fan?” Maya raised her eyebrow, “We are the same as everyone else. So yes. Of course.”

“What about someone from SHINee or Ukiss?”

Amaya laughed. Her musical laugh filled the room and she smiled at her host. “They are fans.”

“They are? How do you know?”

“I sang for them, and if they wern't before,they are now.” She giggled again, “I did it to thank them for their gifts. Lets just say they'll buy all 43ver the Flaw's albums, just like I buy all of Ukiss' and SHINee's albums.” Her host smiled.

“Would you sing for us?” The audience went wild and Amaya flashed that award-winning smile.

“I'll sing the same one I sang for them, but only if you have an acoustic.” Amaya was handed a guitar and given a stool and a microphone. She positioned herself smiled once more and then began the delicate finger plucking.

Then her voice soared with the audience.

 

Hye Mi smiled as Amaya won over the audience with her raw vocals and acoustic sound. Her phone vibrated in her hand and she slid it open to her tumblr. Her jaw dropped and she excused herself to take care of the situation. She dialed her husband's number and tapped her foot impatiently while it rang.

“He better not make me wait more than one ring.” She hissed under her breath right before she heard the click.

Honeyy.”

“Don't 'honeyy' me” She hissed into the receiver, “How the Hell could you let this happen?”

I

“No. You didn't do anything You didn't do what I told you. Do you see what happens when you don't do what I tell you?” She was pacing outside, “This is a wreck. Do you know what could happen if we don't handle this properly? Do you know what could happen if it isn't true?”

I

“Do you know what could happen if it is true?” This time she did pause for his response and he had no words, “Of course you don't. I suppose I'll just handle it all when I get there because you are incapable.

Honey I..”

“I hope you don't think you're sleeping in the bed tonight.” Hye Mi hung up the phone and walked back into the studio. She glanced at her watch impatiently. At least the interview was almost over.

tsk. Incompetent husbands.” Hye mi muttered under her breath before checking her watch once more.

 

eh eh..” Maya's last notes echoed through the studio, a tear drop fell to the guitar and all was silent for a moment while she wiped away a tear. She flashed everyone her award-winning smile and they erupted into applause.

“Amaya that was just...breathtaking.”

“thank you.”

“Were you crying?” Maya let out a small laugh.

“Yes. That's what I do.. that's what Lee does. We pour our hearts and soul into any music we preform, and thats one thing that makes 43VER the FLAW so great.”

And with that the show closed and Maya left the set to change. She had just slipped on her shirt and was maneuvering her way into Daehyun's jacket when Hye Mi came barging in.

“Oh good! You're dressed. Let's go!” Hye mi grabbed Maya's arm that was already in the jacket and pulled her along while she attempted to get her other arm in the jacket.

“Why are we in such a hurry? Do I have another appointment? I thought choreography wasn't till later!” Maya had finnally righted herself and was walking side by side with Hye Mi, who was still gripping her arm.

“It's Lee.”

“What about Lee? Her schedule is cle-” She stopped mid-sentence and froze, “Oh my god. Did something happen to her?” She took off running to the car and hopped into the driver's seat herself. “Where are we going?”

“I don't know. A park with a fountain? She was with Jonghyun.” Hye Mi looked concerned sitting and sat in the passenger seat. Maya whipped out her phone connected to to the car and dialed Minho's number. She started the engine and buckled her seatbelt.

“I'm sorry, Hye Mi. but I'm faster.” The phone rang and Maya punched the gas.

Hello?

“Sunbae. I need to to give me directions to the park with fountains. The one Jonghyun oppa goes to. I need directions from down town. And I need them fast.” Maya's voice was clear, crisp and urgent. She followed his directions almost faster than he gave them to her while Hye Mi held on to the safety handle for dear life.

The car screeched into park and Maya ran out of the car at lightning speed. “Lee!” Maya called Lee's name as she ran to the middle of the park.

Hye mi slowly came out of the car. She was shaking but she soon shivered it away and walked in the direction Maya went. “Maybe the kid could be a manager...She's got the temper for it.” She muttered as she caught up to Maya.

“Lee!” Maya finally caught sight of her and Jonghyun splashing each other in a fountain. “Are you insane?” maya stepped into the fountain and trudged her way to her band mate. “I was worried sick you !” She tackled her into the water and was soon pulled under herself. They both came up laughing.

“You .” Lee laughed. Maya threw her head back in laughter and pulled her soaked out of the fountain.

“Daehyun's gonna kill you.”

“Me?” Lee laughed following Maya out.

“Yeah. You got his jacket wet.”

“I did?”

“yeah! you did!” Hye mi came running up shaking her head.

“maybe not..” she muttered. “You girls are soaked.”

Maya!” A voice sounded through the park as Minho came running towards them. “you wern't answering your phone...” He panted.

“Sunbae..” That was all Maya managed to get out before being pulled into Minho's arms, “I'm soaked...” She mumbled.

“I don't care.” Minho pulled her closer to him, “I was worried sick.”

“Uh... Gross.” Lee and Jonghun screamed into their ears. Maya jumped but minho didn't budge.

“Sunbae... I'm sorry.. I won't worry you like that again..”

Hye Mi awkwardly stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before grabbing Lee's ear with one hand and JongHyun's with the other. “You two are coming with me. You are in big trouble.” she gave them both an evil glare tightened her grip and then looked at Minho. “Take her home safely. And don't cause a scene.” Hye mi's words seemed to have snapped him out of his worry and he slowly let go of Maya and nodded at hye mi. “Oh and take your phone.” she nodded her head towards her jacket pocket with the cell phone charm sticking out. Maya slid it out with a nodd and then turned back to minho as Hye Mi dragged the other two towards the car.

“The car is parked over this way..” Minho mumbled leading the way for Maya.

“Sunbae..”

“Oh that's right!” Minho exclaimed stopping in his tracks and turning to the confused girl, “Why do you call me sunbae and Jonghyun Oppa?”

“Oh! That's-” She was cut off by the sound of Warrior being played through her speakers. “Hello?”

hey, doll.”

“Daehyun oppa?” Maya smiled slightly while Minho scowled at her use of oppa.

oppa? I like it. You still have my jacket right?

“Yeah, when do you need it back?”

probably soon. I wish I could let you keep it.. but my manager is freaking.. Bang needs his too, can I swing by and grab 'em tonight?

Maya looked at her wet clothes and the wet jacket, “Uhm.. sure..”

“Great, then I'll be seeing you soon.”

“Neh.. Bye Oppa...”

“You call Daehyun oppa, too?”

“Yeah.. Uhm.. I'm going to run by a dry-cleaning place.. i'll meet up with you at the apartments..” maya started to run off but Minho grabbed her arm and let out a breath of air to calm himself. He couldn't let this get to him.

“i'll take you, but lets get you out of those wet clothes first, I have some extra stuff in the car, Key always makes us bring extra clothes everywhere..”

“But... You're so tall...” maya looked at herself and then to Minho.

He opened the trunk anyway and handed her a bag of clothes.

“Go change,” He motioned to the bathrooms and Maya let out a sigh. Maybe she could belt his shirt or something..