Outbursts and repeated words.

43VER The FLAW

As well as me?” Lee mumbled, “That girl.. has some issues.”

Maya returned with the happy news that they could keep the outfits and didn't even have to change out of them. The girls grinned at each other, grabbed their clothes, and headed out to the waiting car.

The car ride was interesting, as usual. K-pop was blasting from the stereo with Maya singing along to every song while Lee stared out the window at billboards and thought about their debut.

She wondered when they'd have their first concert, what they'd wear, how hard they'd have to train, how chaotic it would be. She glanced at Amaya with a soft smile and let out a small giggle seeing Akki Ho's frowning face before returning to her thoughts with a sigh.

Once they arrived at the apartments they all took the elevator up to the girls' flat. Maya was bouncy as ever in the elevator giggling with Hye mi and Akki ho about the concept of the photo-shoot. Lee remained mostly quiet until they entered the flat itself.

“I'm tired. I'm going to bed.” Lee said flatly. She bowed to the managers and then made her way to her room.

“What's wrong with her?” Akki ho asked. The only reply he received was shrugs all around.

“Well, you all good here Maya?” Hye Mi asked sweetly. Maya smiled and nodded in response.

“Well, then we'll be off. We'll be here early tomorrow to drop off your schedules and wake you up.”

“Neh. Gam-sahab-nida.” Maya said with a bow as they walked out the door. She let out a sigh as they left and made her way to Lee's room. She knocked lightly on the door before pushing it open.

“Lee...?” she asked quietly into the silent air of the dark room. She stepped forward and smiled. Lee was already crashed. “guess she really was tired.” She giggled before leaving the room and closing the door.

She sighed again and flopped onto the couch upside down. “what to do... what to do..” she muttered to herself. She wasn't tired at all. In fact, she was the exact opposite.

She looked at the front door. And then looked at lee's door. Then she looked at the front door again.

“I wonder what the boys are doing...”

As if on cue there was a knock on the door. Maya fell of the couch with a flip and scrambled to the door.

She opened the door to see a very shocked Minho, Key, Taemin, Kevin, and Kiesop.

“You okay..?” Taemin asked her in a worried tone. Maya let out a giggle.

“Yeah, I'm fine. You just startled me is all. Come on in..” She stepped aside to let them into the house and motioned to lee's door, “Lee's asleep... so..” she turned back to look at the boys again, “wait.. where's the rest of you guys?”

“They're asleep.” they all answered in unison.

“I see, So what brings you guys here?”

“uhm...” Kiesop muttered looking to the others for help.

“That's a cool outfit you've got on.” Key stated looking at Maya from head to toe. She blushed slightly.

“oh.. this” she blushed more, “I forgot I was still wearing this.. It's from our photo-shoot..”

“It's bad .” Key stated again, “Wanna go out?”

Maya's eyes widened, “w-what..?”

“Eh. Guess not.” Key said with a shrug while the other boys glared daggers at him.

“I can't wait to see the pictures!” Taemin chirped.

“Me either” Maya grinned, “but.. uh.. really.. what brings you here?”

“I'm wondering that too. Considering I was trying to sleep.” Lee stood in her doorway, arms crossed, staring at the boys.

“You were sleeping in that outfit?” Key asked bluntly looking her up and down.

“Didn't feel like changing.” Lee stated walking past them and having a seat on the arm chair in the living room. “Maya, would you go make some tea?” She asked, smiling sweetly at her. Maya smiled back.

“Of course!” her smile changed to a grin and she skipped into the kitchen.

“Make yourself at home boys.” Lee motioned to the couch and they all sat.

“So how did the photo-shoot go?” Kevin asked, lee nodded in response.

“It went really well, Although it was tiring.” she smiled softly when answering his question and then raised an eyebrow when her gaze shifted to Kiesop, who was attempting to peer around the corner to look at Maya in the kitchen.

“So.. uhm.. Do you know if Maya had.. or has, a boyfriend back in the states?” Kiesop asked still trying to get a glimpse of Maya. Lee looked at the boys blankly as they all stared at her. It was obvious they all wanted an answer.

After looking at that, her blank expression shifted to a grin. “No. She doesn't. Nor, has she ever. That girl is pure innocence.”

They all looked at her in shock for a moment before erupting into a unison “WHAT?”

Lee laughed and nodded, “Yup. She's never had a boyfriend, I thought I've told you that? At the restaurant?” She raised an eyebrow at them and then shrugged at the lack of response, “That's why she's been so oblivious to all the little hints you've been giving her, and all the flirting you've been trying out on her.” They all blushed slightly in response to realizing they've all been caught, “'Sides, before you guys even think about dating her, You'll have to get through me.” she grinned at them half-jokingly.

“Well that shouldn't be too hard.” Taemin stated with a smirk.

“Excuse me? How come?” Lee scoffed.

“You're short.” he stated. The boys erupted in laughter, Lee glared daggers, and Maya came waltzing in with a tray of tea.

“Here you guys go!” Maya smiled softly and handing everyone a cup. She didn't quite know why but they all blushed slightly when receiving it, aside from Lee of course. “So.. What did I miss? I heard yelling” Maya asked innocently. The boys all looked at lee to answer.

“Oh nothing. Just Taemin making fun of me being short.”

Maya puffed out her cheeks in a pout and hugged Lee. “There's nothing wrong with being short.. I'm pretty short too. Tae you're a meanie.”

“You're a cutie!” He instantly replied back before blushing like crazy and covering his mouth with his hands.

In response to Taemin's outburst Minho almost spit out his tea, Key burst out laughing, Kiesop almost choked on his tea, Kevin nodded in agreement, Lee tried to contain her laughter, and Maya hid her blushing face in Lee.